Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen: Yellow Se Sedan Lowered In Brampton
Last night on Kennedy arounf 4:00pm at partsource in brampton.

I was in the green sedan going south on Kennedy. I think you saw me. :huh:
It was me, did you see the damage to the front end ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
frost, thats your car? I swear I've seen you before as well in brampton.
My other ride is your Mom
Frost__2001,Jan 22 2005, 03:10 AM Wrote:It was me, did you see the damage to the front end ?
[right][snapback]80081[/snapback][/right]

No. you were pulled into Partsource. I think I saw you going in to the store. If I didn't have the wifey with me I would have came in to introduce myself. :)
dude man u buy that car from concept ford. sorry to here of the damage :( . hope u find all the parts.
sonic blue svt on windsheild blue neon Brullen cat back 2.5" spec stage 3 plus clutch aluminum flywheel steeda sts 157 whp
Yeah, I bought it from Concept Fraud, I mean ford back in Nov. of 03.

I was going into parts source for parts with my dad, sister, brother-in-law. Mainly to get some much needed parts for the '88 Jeep my brother-in-law bought 2 weeks ago.

The Damage was done when I was giving my sister a lesson in Driving a 5 speed, she didn't back out of the drive way far enough, and well I told her to back up 3 feet or pull forward and try again. Well she didn't listen to me and she hit the snow / ice pile at the end of the drive way at full bore. She send the front air dam, up and into the bumper and it broke apart all the seals and well forced it to be tucked into the bottom of the bumper.

So yeah I had to cut the air dam off, and undo the last 4 screws holding it on pull it out from being tucked into the inner fender and bumper on the passenger's side. When it was finally off, I had to push the bumper down the fix the look of being buckled, Debbie tore the passenger side of the bumper in 5 areas leaving a huge crack and hanging part of the bumper on the passenger side. Plus braking the side marker light bulb, how I don't know, but the wiring it okay, and so is the light itself.

Paolo, we did meet before during the summer at Dan's BBQ, I was helping you with my brother-in-law installing those Focus RS headlights on that blue SVT ZX5, I didn't stay long there though, I had to leave round 5 pm to get my sister from work. Question are you still thinking of selling your Euro OEm Bumper ? Because I'm kinda in the market for a new bumper now lol...... :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Found it !

[Image: 000_0089.jpg]
[Image: 000_0088.jpg]
[Image: 000_0091.jpg]
pritty bad huh ?
Do you still have a sister?
Yeah I do. I keep reminding her daily of what she did lol.... :lol:

besides it's just a car, and can easily be fixed or replaced. just my thought on the situation to this date.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sighting : Black Se Sport Sedan With Yellow Frost__2001 13 3,980 10-08-2005, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Yellow Sedan, S2 Rims, Lowered. Warden & Finch Raine 1 1,301 10-02-2005, 08:40 AM
  Yellow Zx3 In Brampton Frost__2001 3 1,976 07-26-2005, 07:58 PM
Last Post: yeloZX3
  Yellow Focus Sedan jabber 5 2,078 07-22-2005, 11:27 AM
Last Post: SVT ZX3
  Yellow Sedan Chromey 5 2,481 06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Chromey
  Yellow Sedan With Xenon Body Kit schade 3 1,624 05-05-2005, 09:05 AM
  Yellow Focus Sedan Spyder01 0 981 12-09-2004, 03:54 AM
Last Post: Spyder01