Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Front Bumper
Hey, i'm new on this forum and I have a question... i Search for a euro front bumper or a nother nice one.. i' don't like the wing west avenger .. so if you can help me

i'll be glad
did you have one in mind.

if not you can check out a selection on http://www.eurpean-parts.net there are some pictures. once you find one you like I would get a hold of Mitch at ZX3tuning.com (Canada owned) and ask for a price.

euro front require modification to the front rebar. cutting is fun :D and sparks start fires
Just warning you it'll cost you alot more for the euro-spec stuff but the quality is top notch since it's oem....I love my euro bumper. Oh ya, welcome to the site!
you might be able to find a nice euro bumper on here.. I have a stock 99-01 euro bumper, If It doesnt go on my car by march, I'm selling it.
My other ride is your Mom
I can give you $$$ just tell me how many you sell it.. I don't want to push but i have a project an you give me a little smile with this offer.

Welcome Devil... where ya from, what do you drive etc, what's your project include...? :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
exactly what ZX3TUNR said, check out European-parts.net and see which one you like best, there is quite a few, and then talk to ZX3Tuning, hes actaully going to europe now to find more stuff...

BTW welcome to the board
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
i'm gonna have the full front bumper for sale pretty soon from the xenon kit .. or if you'd like you can take the wings west WRC kit off my hands for the right price
Below Average Car Club
Quote:paolo Posted Jan 6 2005, 11:27 PM
you might be able to find a nice euro bumper on here.. I have a stock 99-01 euro bumper, If It doesnt go on my car by march, I'm selling it.

Hmm... how much would you want for it Paolo ? If your Selling it I'm interested in buying it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I'm a moderator on FF.com and posted a HUGE sticky about this..... basically just about every single bodyp kit on the market is in here.... check it out....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=31513
S2,Jan 11 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:I'm a moderator on FF.com and posted a HUGE sticky about this..... basically just about every single bodyp kit on the market is in here.... check it out....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=31513
[right][snapback]78401[/snapback][/right]

Man, you must have that bookmarked or something. :lol: Everytime the word bumber or bodykit comes, that thread gets posted.

I think you should update it with the newer stuff and sticky it here. ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
It's basically my 'little go to thread" (well one of several I have) that show all the exterior mods (hoods, lighting, kits, other things)....

I would put it here also but I don't spend as much time on FC as I used to and being a mod at FF now, busy as hell it seems.
S2,Jan 11 2005, 05:17 PM Wrote:It's basically my 'little go to thread" (well one of several I have) that show all the exterior mods (hoods, lighting, kits, other things)....

I would put it here also but I don't spend as much time on FC as I used to and being a mod at FF now, busy as hell it seems.
[right][snapback]78421[/snapback][/right]

Priorities man, priorities. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Price for an svt front bumper MuskokaZX3 3 3,105 03-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Last Post: MuskokaZX3
  Focus Gfx (front Bumper) mikeb777 6 6,686 09-18-2006, 06:04 AM
Last Post: mikeb777
  Front Bumper wadem 8 4,702 05-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001