Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optima Redtop Battery
Hey All,

I was wondering if the optima redtop batteries will fit in the Focus's battery tray? Reason I ask is because I have one in my transam..its been parked for a few months now and I went to start it up for the first time the other day and it started on 2 cranks...Those bats are rock solid and I wouldn't mind outfitting my Focus with one. Any advice woudl be great.
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
I've got a yellow top in mine.

I built a tray for it because i thought it was a little close, but others have said they just left the cover off and it fits.
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Optima Battery? SL8RZZX3 18 3,377 07-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Zoom