Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review: Fc 65mm Tb
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthr...=&postid=306390
So you don't have any idling problems at all now? Does it idle exactly as stock?

How bout RPM's not falling as quickly after the TPS problem?

These have been the major issues keeping me back from buying an aftermarket TB over my ported TB.
Yeah amazing from last night. It idles like the stock one did, there is an adjustment screw on the side of the new FC TB but it's backed off as far as it can go.

RPMs come down very fast also, strange why the TPS being flipped over 180 degrees makes that much of a difference.

I just got it working this morning, heading out to do some car cleaning around noon today then see from there. I got some FC pulleys to install today also, but I want to really see the difference in performance gains between the stock Tb and the FC Tb.

Going to see how the gas mileage is for the next week also, just curious....

Anyway I got ZERO problems so far, except for last night but now that it is working, things seem awesome.
I've had no problems with my FC TB. I love the improved throttle response. I did notice that the idle is a little higher after a cold start up. (probably normal, but noticable now because I can hear it now with the borla exhaust :D )
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
S2, wait till you get the pullies on.
'03 Focus SVT
Glad the TB is working well for you....shipped pretty fast eh?
Yeah pulleys should be on tonight.

Yes the shipping was quick, I love it, thanks again buddy.... it will get good use ;)