Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flaming Headlights
So I was looking on ebay and found these babies.. oh man, I'm just wondering if these will work on my headlights since they arent the same kind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=50447

Hazaaah!!
Wow... no replies? You'd think this would generate all sorts of rude comments.

C'mon people flame the man already.
LOL I can't flame guilty, he likes transformers
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
hemi,Aug 9 2004, 09:55 PM Wrote:C'mon people flame the man already.
alrighty then.

those things look like something *a ricer* would be embarassed to put on his car...

;)
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Wow those flames really do make you go faster. Vroom, vroom!!!!!!!!!!!

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Man Don't wast your money!!!!

all he did was take a glass fogging or hazing gel & apply it to his lights using a stencle. it's so easy to do & it's really cheep. all you need is a little time & a lot of effort to do it. & FYI it's the type of gel they use on shows like trading spaces & all that in mirrors & windows to make them look creative..........
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
That would lower any Foci value by half!
yeah but what if they were body color matched... then they'd really make you faster right?... oh wait, maybe it was the gel stickers on the back that did that. :rolleyes: hehehe

2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Those look like crap......
Wow those are amazing I am going to recommend to the dealership to do that to all their cars. ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
^^^^ Only in a saturn :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Aug 11 2004, 09:04 PM Wrote:^^^^ Only in a saturn :lol:
Yes indeed in a Saturn....
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub