Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Ford Dealership?
I need to change my fuel filter and i wanted to ask from your experiences which Ford Dealership do you recommend? I usually go to Yonge/Steels (Ford Lincoln).

After reading a lot of posts on changing fuel filter, i think it's something i'd rather just pay $60 bucks for the shop to do it.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
I use Dixie Ford (Because I'm a member of the SVTOA and they are a sponsor I get better rates) no problems so far.

NefCanuck
if your in Brampton, I'd say Colony Ford, they are fair, and I've never had an issue with them.

If your in the Kitchener Area, I'd say use Weiland Ford, the service I got there was absolutely fantastic, the guys in the mechanic shop went above and beyond in customer service, so I'd highly recommend them if your in that area.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Fuel filter is pretty easy to change yourself. About $20 instead of the $80 you'll pay at ford.
X2. Never did mine, but I've always heard about how easy it is. My only excuse (and a poor one at that) is lack of a garage.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i figured that if i can change my own CAI intake, door handles, headlamps, and do my own oil change, a fuel filter should be doable....but for some reason with all the different lines i have to plug and unplug i dunno....i'll just pay the extra $ for peace of mind....thats why im looking for a reputable ford dealership to go to. I've just heard too many bad reviews about ford dealerships and how they scam you and whatnot.......it's too bad everything is about money nowadays and loyalty to a company and its customers is 2nd rate.
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Other than being in an awkward spot under the car close to where the back seat is, it was not that hard to do. The most difficult part for me was pressing the clips in a tight spot to remove the connecting hoses.

$14 versus $94

How to change your fuel filter
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ford Dealership In Hamilton Area? Canadian ST 9 2,212 07-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Any Ford Dealership Parts Guy? DB8 7 2,590 10-27-2005, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Crazirich