Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing Pics In Members Area
Is it possible to give us access to change/delete/add our own pics to the members area?

Just wonering cuz the pics I have thier are from 2000 and half the stuff has changed on my car since....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
yeh mon...i agree..

i got new ones too...

and why are nobody elses cars on the site yet...

COME ON PEOPLE.....SEND AT LEAST ONE PIC OF YOUR CAR TO 'THABRAT' SO THAT IT CAN BE ADDED...

ONLY 16 MEMBERS HAVE THEIR RIDES POSTED..

THE MEMBERS GALLERY IS TOO SMALL!!!!

:)
stop yelling :rolleyes: :lol: :P
Flofocus,May 26 2004, 05:37 PM Wrote:stop yelling :rolleyes: :lol: :P
SORRY!!
Didn't we just have a shitload of pics posted in that "Photo Gallery" thread a while back? Why can't jay just use those? I thought that was the purpose of that thread anyway?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
LOL My pics are also out of date. :lol: I am looking for something along the lines of what i posted above (have it so you can update the pictures yourself)
thabrat,May 26 2004, 07:59 PM Wrote:LOL My pics are also out of date. :lol: I am looking for something along the lines of what i posted above (have it so you can update the pictures yourself)
Noice.
I've already sent pics, and PM'ed links to pics.

I guess I'll need to resend them yet again.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Any updates on this?
Flofocus,Jun 11 2004, 05:21 PM Wrote:Any updates on this?
Here is an update for you....nuttin done... :lol:
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub