Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To The End Of A Thread ....
Hey there, maybe I am just missing a setting. But what I was wondering is ... When I click on a thread now it takes me to the first, no matter weather there are new posts or not.

If I am following a thread is there a way that when I click on it .. that it takes me to the new posts only. So that I don't have to scroll through all the stuff that I already read.

Cause we all know how hard it to scroll .... :D
Its done. Recent Topics on main page. If you click it it will take you to the last post of the thread :D Look what I do for you guys LOL
Dammit I spoke to fast. LOL Will it works but now the dam thing wont update LOL Fixxy fixxy
Alright I figured it out I think. A topic with this program isnt marked as "old" till after a certain period of time. For example on the index page it will show the recent topics but now If i start a new topic it wont show up. Reason is becuase the other new topics havent expired. LOL Its hard to explain. Once the recent topics expire a newer topic will come in and get displayed. So it doesnt work how the last site did. On the last site every time a old topic got a reply it was displayed on the recent topics. This way it was also sometimes now displaying recent topics but old ones. LOL