Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Titles
Alright. Im giving you guys some more power. You can now change your own member titles (title under your name). How ever you must have a min of 50 posts. Goto My Controls - Then goto Profile Info on the left hand menu. Its close to the bottom. Any way keep them titles clean, I can take this away as easy as I gave it.
I'm almost sad to see this..... typically what people think of themselves isn't nearly as funny as what others think of them...

but thanks for the extra bling... much appreciatory!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

really? 50 posts min?

damn i really gotta start posting, i just lurk :rolleyes:

Hey I'm heading out of town on may 30th for kingston ont. for the summer

Doing my QL3 Trades course with the military (Sig Op)

I kinda like the titles that Mods have given us, ahh well, I guess the fact that we can change them is cool too.
My other ride is your Mom
Its got the the point where i was changing members title 24/7 lol :lol:
I personally liked having mods mystery titles!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
darkpuppet,May 25 2004, 08:12 PM Wrote:I'm almost sad to see this..... typically what people think of themselves isn't nearly as funny as what others think of them...
agreed
I also agree
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold