Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site Running Slow
The site is running super slow guys/girls. IPS is aware of it are trying to resolve the situation ASAP. Not quite sure yet what it is.
Site seems to be running better. What do you guys think? IPS still never emailed me back saying what was wrong.
feels like dial-up here... think I'll give them till tomorrow..this hurts.

could be a virus... all my machines received a security bundle via auto-update...so could be a cold going around...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Got an email back and they said the issue should be resolved but they are going to keep an eye on the server. I find it running slow still but faster than what it was doing. Please email/pm/msn me any problems you have so I can make sure IPS is aware. Thanks.
It is definately better today.

It was horrible last night though.
I still find it slow :lol: ANy way if it runs slow while Im away at work can you guys please pm me what time it is at. I need to l need to let IPS know so they can fix it.
It's really slow from work today... i thought it was the work connection. but i bandwidth tested work connection at 5.6mbps
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Just an update for people have problems connecting to the site and it being all slow.

Quote:Hello,

We've been working on the issue for the better part of the day so it should be
speeding up now, we will be monitoring it throughout the evening as well.

Regards,

Ryan Strauss
Invision Power Services
yeah its back to normal :)
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I've been accessing focuscanada from work, where we have 2 T1's, and I never noticd any slow down in the last few days. Even at home on my DSL its pretty fast.
My other ride is your Mom