Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre workout tips
Wink 
Hey fellas.

Things are going well on the workout front. Down 30lbs and building good muscle now.

I'm looking for a pre workout I can take before my workout. I've seen whats out there and some of the stuff I'm leery of putting in my body. Super freak etc... I've tried some of it and just makes me jumpy. Not to mention the epic crash afterwards.

I need something for those days where I'm not getting to the gym until late.

What do you you guys suggest?
NO-Xplode and naNO vapor Hardcore, two of my favorites give you a good pump without the crash afterwards, never felt better using anything else.
Good old Coke-Cola lolBig Grin
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

haha sugar n caffeine...will defs get ya pumpingTongue
(04-05-2012, 08:51 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Good old Coke-Cola lolBig Grin

I have Super Freak.....it's meeeh. The best I've used and on it again is Jack3d. It's also illigal in Canada since last year Smile It's awesome though lol

Ever tried Ripped Freak? muhahaha
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Most pre work outs will tell you do not take within 5-6 hours of going to bed. I have tried most of them I find that jack3d is the best for me which I still currently use as I have someone that get it for me. Depending on what your looking to do you can use creatine aswell. When looming to buy a pre workout gaspari and USPS labs are the best they make them in small batches making them more potent than some like musclepharm where they are made in large batches and one may be really good and you may not feel anything in the bottle beside it.
I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

We'll see what this tub does as I get used to it.

The super freak made me really jumpy, and I had the jitters afterwards. Not to mention the crazy headache the next morning. I took the s**t back. Lol.

Wish me luck.
(04-06-2012, 11:26 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

The super freak made me really jumpy, and I had the jitters afterwards. Not to mention the crazy headache the next morning. I took the s**t back. Lol.

Wish me luck.

lol good luck are you trying to loose weight? 1000 calorie burn is hard on a treadmill
(04-06-2012, 11:26 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: I picked up complx5 by Raivsl-US. Got a nice pump, good and tight especially on my arms and chest. It also helped me push through my rediculous 1000 calorie burn a day on the oh-so-boring treadmill.

Wish me luck.
Are you just trying to lose weight or build muscle mass ? Take some fish oil and a good multi vitamin right after you do your gym training too, i'm sure you know why but promotes good health.
Ripped Freak for burning fat. Will not take any other fat burner. When I'm on it though all noobs at the gym enter my nightmare. I pretty much thow dumbbells at people if they piss me off............rage?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Use milk thistle aswell good for the liver.Fish oil is good for joints I like the animal pak multis