Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB: 2 different sized Rims
as the thread says, I damaged one rim from each of my sets this year, so I need:

1.) 1 - 5 Spoke 16" Fan Style rim (commonly from the 2003 - 2004 ZTS & ZTW)

I'm in Toronto, and I'm looking between here and Guelph as that's where my family mechanic is, and it has to go there soon for the timing belt, I'm looking for the 16" but not in a hurry to get it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I believe we have one of the 15"s but you'd have to deal with the a$$hole in our office Angry
I've dealt with many of them before so it's not an issue if I have too,

any idea how much the 15" rim is?

(07-03-2013, 08:31 AM)castone Wrote: I believe we have one of the 15"s but you'd have to deal with the a$$hole in our office Angry
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I'll ask the boss man how much, when I'm back at work this week.
How's $50?
Sounds good, what's the address I'm picking it up at? And I can grab it on Tuesday morning as I have an appointment in Guelph at my mechanic that day
139 Fleming Rd.
I'll pull the rims out today for you.
Made a mistake, my appointment isn't until next Tuesday, so I'll be up next Tuesday with cash in hand
No worries, see you then.
Ok I have the 15" rim thanks to castone, so just looking for the 16" one, but not in a huge hurry to get it as I'm moving at the end of August.