Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Gauge Dials ?
hey guys iv been looking at the custom gauge dials through speed hut and i wanna get one but im stuck on 2 different ones...my interior is black and blue so i figured it go with th reverse EL look so black gauges with white numbers but are blue at night...or go with a white gauges with dark blue front that light up blue at night???..im leaning more towards the first choice because i think it will match more what do you guys think???

post up your speedhu gauges day/night shots
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
i have the stock speedo face but my other guages+tach are black w/white numbers/letters that light up aqua, with orange needles to match the stock look..i can get some pics tonight if you want..between the two options you got, Id say go for option 1
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Well here is a couple pic's of my Speedhut Reverse EL Glow Guages.

[Image: 2193703_36_full.jpg]

[Image: 2193703_37_full.jpg]

The guage face on mine is Silver and as you can see the digits are blue. But the final choice will but what to prefer. I love the way mine look at night. I also switched all the LED's in the window and door locks to blue aswell.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
i really like the look of those im think id go with my first option as nothing at all in my car is white so i think it would look really funny with white gauges
...how did you change the LEDs to blue and is there anyway to change the lcd to backlight blue???

fatphocus please post pics of your setup
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
You can find everything in the How-To section. Here is a Link. Check the Interior folder then the Complete Dash Colour How-To. All the info you need is in there. Good luck with the mod and keep us posted on your progress.

Focus man, Focus.,Dec 21 2008, 10:47 PM Wrote:You can find everything in the How-To section.  Here is a Link.  Check the Interior folder then the Complete Dash Colour How-To.  All the info you need is in there.  Good luck with the mod and keep us posted on your progress.
[right][snapback]278621[/snapback][/right]

oh sweet thnaks for that...ill have to look into theis in spring the fofo is all tucked away for now im just ordering all this stuff so i can install in spring and the gauge face was one of the things im not a fan of the green glow id really like everything blue to match my car
Instagram @o_so_slo
this was like 3 years ago i guess..
looks okay..
[Image: gauge_day_shot.jpg]

but...look at this ugly trim job shows green or blue coming out from ..
[Image: gauge_night.jpg]

so i modified factory gauge to lit red..
looks much better..but no pic to show..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
drunkinmonkey,Dec 21 2008, 04:27 PM Wrote:i really like the look of those im think id go with my first option as nothing at all in my car is white so i think it would look really funny with white gauges
...how did you change the LEDs to blue and is there anyway to change the lcd to backlight blue???

fatphocus please post pics of your setup
[right][snapback]278620[/snapback][/right]

Its hard to tell in the pic but the face of my guage is silver/grey. I didn't want white either.

Ill get some pics tomorrow, was too dark out to get decent shots

Edit: heres a shot, only diff is I have my HVAC in the stock locations now instead of guages:

[Image: 31961610018_large.jpg]

The tach matches the stock look, and theres guages molded in each door (volts and air/fuel) that also match, you can just see the drivers onethere near the top left corner.
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

how do you get the speedhut gauges in Km/h???? it only has MPH on the site
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Dec 22 2008, 10:06 PM Wrote:how do you get the speedhut gauges in Km/h???? it only has MPH on the site
[right][snapback]278684[/snapback][/right]

You request it when placing the order. And they can make them with either km/h or mph or both.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
It screwed me up a bit when I was in Buffalo. But the GPS had a quick fix for that. :D

drunkinmonkey,Dec 22 2008, 10:06 PM Wrote:how do you get the speedhut gauges in Km/h???? it only has MPH on the site
[right][snapback]278684[/snapback][/right]
Yeah - you put KPH in the comments section - costs an extra 10 bucks IIRC. The PM system is down - I sent you an email. Cheers.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *