Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Work At A Ford Dealership?
Hay guys I was thinking about getting painted mirror caps and door handles, black in colour. Im also going to take of the side zits soon as well. Can some one get me a price on these? I would like the mirror caps first, as they make me want to puke
Thanks for the help. :puke:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
dont know about 08's but the older oens have to be painted they dont come painted ...
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
zx5power,Sep 6 2008, 04:14 PM Wrote:dont know about 08's but the older oens have to be painted they dont come painted ...
[right][snapback]271759[/snapback][/right]

If thats the case I will paint them myself (or get someone else to)
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
None of them came painted from Ford

Mirror caps for SVT come unpainted, almost easier to pull your stock ones off, sand and get them painted

Door handles i believe came painted for the SVT and Mazda Tribute

Side mouldings.... not sure if they come painted or not, but i believe the SVT ones come unpaints and smooth from the dealer
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Aaron, who owns the Focus now.......has been at Crappy Tire too long and will be working at a Ford dealer in Hamilton come the end of September.

I think he will be at Mohawk Ford on the mountain.

AnthonyD will have to move. :P
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.