Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Button - Now With Pics 24/5/08
my fofo already has that feature, if you turn the key while the car is on nothing will happend.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Spinal,May 24 2008, 02:27 PM Wrote:woot i installed my button today!!!
[Image: Picture1870Medium.jpg]
[right][snapback]265028[/snapback][/right]

Even knowing what it does, I'd have to push it if I were a passenger....

the button calls to my finger
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Nice, about the only thing I'd want to do to my Fusion (Even though it has "Start Assist")

I'm always leery of killing my starter by engaging the thing when it shouldn't be...

NefCanuck
Nice work man, was it a hard install?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
not really, more annoying than anything. i can post a how-to if you guys want, i took lots of pics.
so does anybody know the answer to my question? does it still engage the starter even if the car is running?
My other ride is your Mom
answer is no, i've already tried it lol.
cool.. but totally a mod for the sake of modding.. :)

another good mod for the sake modding is adding LEDs to the bottom of your door handles that turn on when the interior lights turn on (such as when you unlock your car)

put orange LEDs near the map lights and in the footwells for interior ambient lighting

naz,May 28 2008, 01:17 PM Wrote:cool.. but totally a mod for the sake of modding..  :)

another good mod for the sake modding is adding LEDs to the bottom of your door handles that turn on when the interior lights turn on (such as when you unlock your car)

put orange LEDs near the map lights and in the footwells for interior ambient lighting
[right][snapback]265336[/snapback][/right]
ricer
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,May 28 2008, 06:11 PM Wrote:ricer
[right][snapback]265341[/snapback][/right]

hey not my fault its factory rice :)
naz,May 28 2008, 12:17 PM Wrote:cool.. but totally a mod for the sake of modding..  :)

[right][snapback]265336[/snapback][/right]

Just Orange? -pfft- I have Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Purple, White & Yellow ambient lighting in the Fusion ;)

(and boy does the car need it... any dimmer at night and they'd slap braille on the controls for night use :ph34r: )

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Push Button Start? AckermaNzx3 7 2,762 05-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Last Post: AckermaNzx3