Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bargain Alert ! 2007 St - Dealer Needs To
My apologies in advance if this is inappropriate, but I just got off the phone with my buddy at the dealership (we were talking about a car for Dan) ...

and I came to realize that he still had a 2007 Focus ST in stock ... it was the owner's daughter's demo - fully loaded including the GFX package and it has about 16k on the clock - and remember this is the 2.3 5-speed car.

He's asking 16,900 for it which seems like a hell of a deal for that car - and he probably wouldn't like to hear me say this, but I know it's been on his lot for quite a while and he's anxious to get rid of it ... IYKWIM.

If anyone's interested you should call Michael McKeown at Ridgehill Ford in Cambridge at 519-621-0720.

Cheers

Ken
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Lord, if I could drive a stick, I'd be all over this like white on rice :(

NefCanuck
I called about that car, If it was new I would have bought it. If you could get it for $16'000 that would be a good deal. Man I miss the torque of the 2.3! I think that cars fully loaded too.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]