Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb 15' Rims
Well Im getting 15' winter tires, So I need 15" rims. Let me know if anyone has them for sale.? I can get set for$200 through my wifes work so as long as they are don't cost more then that let me know.

Thanks
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Canadian ST,Nov 17 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:Well Im getting 15' winter tires, So I need 15" rims. Let me know if anyone has them for sale.? I can get set for$200 through my wifes work so as long as they are don't cost more then that let me know.

Thanks
[right][snapback]252985[/snapback][/right]
I may have something for you. One of the girls at work just got a set off a co-worker and I know she owns a Focus. She mentioned getting rid of them for $50 and I am sure they are steelies from a wagon. I'll check with her on Monday and let you know the rim size and actual amount she wants next week if your interested.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
PM'ed you.
THANKS

meford4u,Nov 17 2007, 11:21 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Nov 17 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:Well Im getting 15' winter tires, So I need 15" rims. Let me know if anyone has them for sale.? I can get set for$200 through my wifes work so as long as they are don't cost more then that let me know.

Thanks
[right][snapback]252985[/snapback][/right]
I may have something for you. One of the girls at work just got a set off a co-worker and I know she owns a Focus. She mentioned getting rid of them for $50 and I am sure they are steelies from a wagon. I'll check with her on Monday and let you know the rim size and actual amount she wants next week if your interested.
[right][snapback]252990[/snapback][/right]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Anyone????