Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Crash
Bad vrs Good
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Sad reality now a days... nice find Phil!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Eye opening. :blink:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Yeowtch, makes me think back to my accident back in '99 and figure that if my car had crumpled in the nose like that Focus did, my nickname would be "Pegleg" (If I was *lucky* :blink: :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
Scary glad mine was new dont gotta worry about it lol , any used one ill buy will be checked out , wont take my girlfriends or my my life for granted.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
for sure. it's a must to get a CARFAX and have the car inspected by trusted tech

zx5power,Jul 11 2007, 08:37 AM Wrote:Scary glad mine was new dont gotta worry about it lol , any used one ill buy will be checked out , wont take my girlfriends or my my life for granted.
[right][snapback]243699[/snapback][/right]
euro_zx5,Jul 10 2007, 04:43 PM Wrote:Sad reality now a days... nice find Phil!
[right][snapback]243641[/snapback][/right]

thanks!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
great vid man... he's still no Jermy Clarkson though lol
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZED_not_zee,Jul 14 2007, 12:38 PM Wrote:great vid man...  he's still no Jermy Clarkson though lol
[right][snapback]243989[/snapback][/right]

lol I know, personally it would have been better if it was a top gear video as then the crash would have been more insanely done like when Hamspter was yelling at Clarkson about the vidoe he made for the British railway service about railroad crossing and why not to do cross when the lights are flashing......

seen here....... Clicky ME!