Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release Bearing Problems!
Im having alot of problems with my release bearing. Some shop are telling me it's because of my pressure plate of my clutch is to big and that's what's breaking the release bearing or making it worse.

Is there any solution to this problem?? Iv'e called around and there no such thing as a heavy duty release bearing so...

I don't know what to do!!!
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
GEAR ROLL OVER NOISE :P

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Whats the symptoms/problems you got?
Flofocus,May 10 2007, 05:46 PM Wrote:GEAR ROLL OVER NOISE :P
[right][snapback]238005[/snapback][/right]

I would of never thought it would be that! If your car does it to, then im ok! :lol:

That means, Im going to do my Exhaust system faster!!!! Don't need to change the release bearing!!!

I still have my stock FLYWHEEL, could that help reduce the noise if I get a aftermarket one?
It will make it louder, much louder.
hardk0re,May 10 2007, 08:35 PM Wrote:It will make it louder, much louder.
[right][snapback]238015[/snapback][/right]

Is Gear RollOver noise common? I called the companie that makes my clutch and ask them if it was normal..and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
focusonthis_88,May 10 2007, 10:51 PM Wrote:
hardk0re,May 10 2007, 08:35 PM Wrote:It will make it louder, much louder.
[right][snapback]238015[/snapback][/right]

Is Gear RollOver noise common? I called the companie that makes my clutch and ask them if it was normal..and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.
[right][snapback]238031[/snapback][/right]

I have a stock flywell to....honestly come by and take a listen to make yourself feel better. Things sounds like it should belong in a truck or something. :blink:

Does your clutch grab? Does it slip at all?

I wouldn't worry about the shop not knowing it....call up Spec, they will tell you. When I got my kit, they had a paper in there saying that it may or may not be noiser than stock.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]