Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone Should Visit Up North!
I believe all the contrators who make up the vast bulk of our salters are off hire as of April 1st here.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Wow they're contactors? Damn.

Here they're just the typical unionized city workers -- and I think that says it all.

Odd thing is, when I was out getting my oil changed -- I saw a truck full of asphalt and a few overpaid ne'er-do-wells getting read to patch potholes. WTF. No wonder taxes in this county are amongst the highest in the entire COUNTRY.

I guess you could call it job security.

I hate unions.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
We got a dusting of fluffy crap. Enough to watch the morons scrabbling along with their lead feet, not enough to faze the rest of us.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Enough white crap to make the trip into Toronto to see my dentist a real joy... esp. from the 407 @ Yonge to the dentist office @ Yonge & Steeles...

and then he tells me he has to replace the filings he put in nearly 20 years ago because they've started to chip (over two visits yet) :rolleyes: joy

NefCanuck