Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Sourcing A Tire
well guys, i got a nail in my summer tire that i didn't know about till this weekend..not too impressed but whatever, and it's on the side of the sidewall so i am in need of a new tire....so, does anyone know of a speed shop or work somewhere where they can have a line on a hankook sport ventus tire? If you do, can you please get in touch with me? Only shop in sudbury has a 3 month wait on them and i don't wanna wait that long to put my rims back on. Willing to drive almost anywhere south of Sudbury or even a few hours north if i have to to pick this tire up.
sorry to hear about the tire problem, but on a side note, I never knew that tires have a firewall on them. LOL.........Must be some super fast tires you got there :P :P :P
haha...should use spellcheck, but it's the sidewall
I know there is a shop in Oshawa here across from Ontario Motor Sales that has a big Hankook sign out front......

I might have time to swing by there tomorrow morning and see what they've got

Let me know what size and model to ask for
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting