Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutty Royale
As the title says, my lowrider project Cutty Royale has gone up in flames. Moved it to a friends barn to store it since I was pretty much done working on it for this year. 9 am today the barn went up in flames. My permit that I had for moving, had fire and theft on it, expired at midnight last night. I had an appointment for 12 noon, my lunch break to get my storage insurance on it. Yeah. No f***in point now.

I think I'm going to go get drunk and cry now. 6 g's down the f'n drain... Glad I didn't do the paint, that would've been another at least 5.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Damn man, I'm sorry to hear :(

Was anything salvagable?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
No, total loss. The hydraulic fluid probably helped with that. All that's left is the frame and major parts of the body.

This thing was gonna hop like a mofo too. I only had 8 batteries in it and it pounded hard. Lifted the front end off the ground with one flick of the switch.

Oh well, I guess I'll start over at some point. Cutty Royale II, or maybe I'll get a Caddilac this time. Caddi Royale.

The royale sticks with it no matter what because it's going after my favorite drink, Crown Royal. The paint was going to be a candy rootbeer done with just enough layers to match the colour of crown. I was going to use the emblem from the bottle for embroidery on the seats with the Cutty Royale in the style of lettering from the label. I was going to do a darkwood console fot it that would look like a wetbar with two rocks glasses and a bottle of crown in a pail of ice for the shows.

Damn. I'm gonna miss this one. 8 weeks of hard work.

Sorry guys, I'm just venting.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like