Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Musical Guilty Pleasure?
Alright guys....come clean.

What disc do you rock regularily that you wouldn't normally admit????

Me?

I have a few.

- Chrstopher Cross / Greatest hits (this NEVER leaves the car)
- Kenny Loggins / The collection
- Willy Nelson / Blue Skies
Only have The Who on in the car. I got there new CD for Christmas. It hasn't been taken out of the CD player yet.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
well, i don't play it offend but consider it a guilty pleasure, its The Best of Mandy Moore. Don't play it that much, and its on my iPod which i use in my car.
'03 Focus SVT
Abba if I'm in the mood to listen to it, otherwise it's all mixed stuff.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Kool and the Gang.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jan 18 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:Kool and the Gang.
[right][snapback]223757[/snapback][/right]

Pfft.

Kool and the Gang is absolute genius!
Evanescence - their first album.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Dave Matthews Band
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. Outstanding late 50's jazz at its best !!!
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
I have to admit that I have on occasion rocked Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back, pretty loud in my car and while I've been dj'ing. I try to justify it by remembering the lap dance I was getting one of the first times I heard it, a moment that is ingrained in my mind forever.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Phil Colins or Genesis
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Okay, I'm admitting my guilty pleasure since everyone else is ;)

A 2CD compilation entitled "Grand Prix Der Volksmusik - Finale 2003"

Sometimes just gotta get back in touch with the roots y'know? :P

NefCanuck
come on elieen by the dixie midnight runners I believe
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musical Road darkpuppet 9 2,525 03-29-2008, 06:00 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck