Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefox 2.0 Is Out
http://www.getfirefox.com/

Maybe now we'll either:

A - understand what the hell DD1 is saying

B - get a lot of spam email-looking posts from DD1's misuse of the spell-check feature.

Either way, at least it's on by default. :P

Oh, and to correct an offending word, just right-click it and pick a selection (if applicable).

It's nice and quick, quicker than 1.5.x so far. It also seems to be quite a bit less bloated than its predecessor as well.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: 55786.I+USE+TEH%20INTERNETS%21%21%211.jpg]
I just upgraded from Mozilla to Firefox. I don't like what they've done with the close button for the browser tabs. In Firefox, the close button "follows" the tab, and I find it takes a little time to find it. In Mozilla, the close button was always at the far right. Just move your mouse the same location every time to close the active tab.
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon