Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary Site At The Pumps
now the real question is, if the price of your raw product goes up granted your end product will go up but how the hell do you turn RECORD profits in the mean time? I am not an economist by any means but can someone explain this to me? and how it's been going on for so long.

My 2 cents are that we are SO dependant on oil they can rape us at the pumps and there is nothing we can do about it.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
^^^ that's probably all there is to it. We need it, they know that, they can charge whatever they want. But it suits them best to raise it slowly, cuz if they did it drastically we'd all find other ways around. But since they give us time to adapt.. plus they're probably testing the market, how high can they go before most people just can't afford it, at all.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Its sad, on the way home from the meet i stopped and got gas for 91.1 and i was excited about that. Grrrrr, stupid oil companies.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

LOL that reminds me of the Petro-Can at steels and trafalgar, their sign broke a while ago, but it's fixed now but at one point when gas was in the mid 80's their 9 was stuck infront of their prices so it read 9.829 LTR lol
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.