Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge Gallardo
we live in a strange world...

presenting the Dodge Gallardo!

and the best part is that you can have this car for $14,000 on ebay.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

:lol: GAYlardo... even more than the original.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oh come on now... that's disgusting.

That's not even real. The Genetics Police would have shot it on site and burned the carcass.

Oh... it is real. I'm gonna be sick... :puke:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
For dp:

[Image: 20224.jpg]

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=966141

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
^--- THAT is beautiful!

still have my heart set on a murcielago roadster tho.
[Image: lambo-murcielago-roadster-yellow-side-top-800.jpg]

or maybe in black....

[Image: lambo-murcielago-roadster-black-800.jpg]

but damn.. I think I could settle on a gallardo.

THIS IS THE BEST PART......
Quote:[Image: lambo7.JPG]

Oops make sure to buy enough leopard print so you don't run out

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Thats all well and good from the outside, but how do you explain that away when someone looks in the window?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

the taillights turned sideways to get the wrap-over look of the gallardo's lights is priceless.

darkpuppet,Mar 22 2006, 12:03 PM Wrote:the taillights turned sideways to get the wrap-over look of the gallardo's lights is priceless.
[right][snapback]176337[/snapback][/right]

That is a nice touch.

The only upside i can see to this, is that it gives you the look of the Gallardo, which the practicallity of a 4 door sedan interior.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

say what you want to say about this but you have to be impressed that he made this all by hand ( or so I think he did ) and it looks pretty close to it. But seriously if you're going to take on something like this atleast finish the interior or use a somewhat fast car as your base. An automatic stratus is dirt slow and front wheel drive! that leopard print reminds me of a g-string this girl I dated gave me.

***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
couldnt he just get it painted?
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
focusracer,Mar 22 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.
[right][snapback]176464[/snapback][/right]

the fiero is a favourite of the kit-car crowd.

I saw a countach conversion once, and let me tell ya... it looked dead on (the guy took 5 years to build the thing.. and built it right he did), full interior, only thing is it sounded like a fiero, and drove like a fiero... which is actually easier to drive than an actual countach.

darkpuppet,Mar 23 2006, 12:20 PM Wrote:
focusracer,Mar 22 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:Reminds me of what a guy I worked with last year did to his fiero.
[right][snapback]176464[/snapback][/right]

the fiero is a favourite of the kit-car crowd.

I saw a countach conversion once, and let me tell ya... it looked dead on (the guy took 5 years to build the thing.. and built it right he did), full interior, only thing is it sounded like a fiero, and drove like a fiero... which is actually easier to drive than an actual countach.
[right][snapback]176585[/snapback][/right]

Might be easier to drive Puppet but unless he did the oilpan mod to the Fiero, it'll catch fire way easier than a Countach would :P

I'll give the guy props for the work, he really did a lot but yipes...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 23 2006, 01:08 PM Wrote:Might be easier to drive Puppet but unless he did the oilpan mod to the Fiero, it'll catch fire way easier than a Countach would :P

I'll give the guy props for the work, he really did a lot but yipes...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176588[/snapback][/right]

the only difference between a fiero and a countach's engine are a little more grunt in the countach, while the fiero's actually starts.

The countach engine starts all the time, about 30% of the time.

p.s. I also know the answer to the age old question of how many compact cars it takes to jump start a diablo as well... 3

About ten years ago a friend of a friend let me drive this POS fake Ferrari (Fiero) for a week while he was driving another car up from the States. He had not secured a storage unit for his cars yet and I offered to garage it for the week. At the time my friend made it sound like it was his buddy's real Ferrari. :rolleyes:

While driving the crappy Fiero, it did turn a few heads but it was a gutless wonder and it handled like a truck. It was kinda ugly too since whoever had done the conversion retained the squarish roofline and windshield of the Fiero.

I couldn't wait to return it.

[Image: F40Fake1.jpg]

[Image: F40Fake2.jpg]
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
the front of that kit car looks sad... I guess it has a right to eh? :)
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dodge Ram 1500 Pickups And Dodge Durango Recalled Frost__2001 0 1,029 09-08-2006, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001