Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Porshe Gets Owned!
there is some curse words in this vid clip, and it's boarderline street racing.

Porsche gets Owned!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Borderline? :lol:

Thats strreet racing...and not that I dont do it, but the guy is retarded.

That looked like a pretty busy highway to me.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I knew they were f***ing retarded even before they started talking.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Where to start with this one...

1) You did not own anything besides a done up mustang. Fast or not it's still a mustang. The cost of your car, plus the parts you put in plus the labour will be a staggering number too. Maybe not as much as the Porsche but atleast he can get insurance on his car without hassle.

2) That car that you "owned" is not built for straight line racing a la 1/4mile. Place a few turns and twisties and we will see who gets "owned". The other driver was smart enough to atleast stop racing when he was oh like a f***ing mile infront of you :blink:

3) You participated in street racing and were retarded enough to say the name of your company into the camera a few times. http://www.modulardepot.com

4) Maybe if you're lucky no one will drop a note to the Cincinnati Police Department with this interesting clip. With your face and car.

incase anyone wants to be a hero :)

we seriously need breeding laws to prevent this s***.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
then the dudes s*** box takes a corner and wraps it around a gaurd rail, while the porsche takes it with ease.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
he is just a tool.

he did a 'ricer' flyby on a Porsche a couple of times and called it a race. Still, aint nobody gonna look twice on a 199x bodystyle Mustang vs 200x body style Porsche 911.
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
I wonder who gets more quality women................NOT.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Feb 21 2006, 12:35 AM Wrote:I wonder who gets more quality women................NOT.
[right][snapback]171507[/snapback][/right]

Mustang women: Easy, women who like cheap power, usually have one good feature, much like the car.

Porsche women: the total package, powerful, clean, smooth, well rounded, just like the car (usually)
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
:lol: Regardless of his stupid actions, that was one funny video... and he did own that Porsche... but that's besides the point.

It'd be funny if someone reported him in the end.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Feb 21 2006, 03:46 AM Wrote::lol: Regardless of his stupid actions, that was one funny video... and he did own that Porsche... but that's besides the point.

It'd be funny if someone reported him in the end.
[right][snapback]171519[/snapback][/right]

I added the link for a reason ;) I bet he would face charges for that, they got that one guy with the ferrari F40? doing 320k the same way.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
He didnt own s***, that porche dusted him and had about 20 cars on him coming up to traffic...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...