Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Speed
bluetoy,Feb 1 2006, 01:29 AM Wrote:I had mine at almost 250k :P
[right][snapback]167789[/snapback][/right]

I did 245 with the supercharger on a flat straight line and no wind between london a windsor.... :lol: no need to say the honda civic got all his spare change and was far behind... he did give me thumbs up.... that was one honda that realized a focus could eat him alive if done well... btw, he was the one who wanted to race, I showed him who was the boss...

and I did also 235 with the NA zx3 when it was fully done. ;)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
Between 250 and 255km/hr in the 87 Saab 9000 Turbo my parents used to have (dad was at the controls)...

Also been upto 300km/hr in a modded 86 RUF 911 Turbo that was dyno'ed at 500hp and 425 ft/lbs @ the wheels with only 1 turbo and only an enlarged intercooler and some tuning...

Oh yeah, and only 170 in the ZX3, which sucked because I was getting into the HP sweetspot and the car was pulling very well upto the 'Gov...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
scoobasteve,Feb 6 2006, 06:13 PM Wrote:Yeah,  i've never seen cars spin out more often than supercoupes.  either the owners are all bad drivers. or the car is impossible to control when its slick...  wet. snowy etc..

i remmeber one night  it was raining out. buddy tried to pass me in the rain... hit the gas too hard... ended up spinning backwards into oncoming traffic.
[right][snapback]168767[/snapback][/right]

Even non SC cars t-birds are squirly... rain or what ever. I wonder if it is because of the width, or the IRS, or how the weight is distributed... its weird, for a big car like that. I have driven and rode in more than a handful and my stangs are more solid than these cars. :o
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]