Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Personal Motto?
dad,Nov 2 2005, 06:46 AM Wrote:this is the one that sums up my life, not so much that I follow it specifically it's just a relatively good indicator of how things seem to work for me....

"the measure of the man is not how many times he gets knocked down, but how many times he gets back up"

Iam sure people who have experienced some of lifes ill fated tests will understand......presumming your not smoking so much dope that you have to behave like a kid still in grade ten.....
[right][snapback]153109[/snapback][/right]

go to hell stupid loser, seriously, come and beat me up if you dislike me so much, you know you could easily do it, your 2 time my size... then I'll fackin call the cops on you, if anything happens to me or my car, they show up at your door! I swear the god, IM FED UP OF YOUR STUPID POST AND s**t. FACKIN LEAVE ME ALONE!

Only LOSER like YOU keep ranting for a year about THEIR screw up. Fackin liar!

I'll save you some precious time below...

MESSAGE FOR EVERYBODY, I smoke pot, :huh: , thats what dad wanted to tell you, also, if a friend has s**t happen to him, I will stand up for him, which upsets him because he is a coward that has only his fancy speach to defend himself...

ps:your lucky I respect the other one and will not bring the root of this story in here.

pps: From now on, I will ignore your post, your PM, your calls or any god damn thing related to you, dont waste your time make even more of an ass of yourself than you already did...

LOSER! :fag:
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
^^ well said marc your pretty brave saying that s**t dave for what you have try to do I personally like the motto

if your marriage sucks don't try to bang someone else's wife
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
"obey your thirst"

[Image: b4857401.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
until now - - well.......... i like the above one - "you just got beat by a wagon!!" - love it!!

so because i am part american - the good old saying "LIVE FREE OR DIE" (new hampshire) is always good

" go fast or go home"

"i hate people" - is my fav - especially at this time of year (christmas shoppers

"trust no one"

" your children are your future" - you would get this if you had kids

i good for now - ill have more
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!