Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got The Call You Never Want To Hear Today...
crazikev,Oct 26 2005, 07:23 PM Wrote:Im not laidoff anymore, back to work Monday :(  <_<
[right][snapback]151816[/snapback][/right]

I'm still waiting on my call. Checked on the shop yesterday, and damn, nothing they are painting machines, cleaning everything. Not to mention they are suspending people for the stupidist reasons. All to get them to quit, so the owners don't have to pay severance when they go under/close the doors...
Quote:I'm still waiting on my call.  Checked on the shop yesterday, and damn, nothing they are painting machines, cleaning everything.  Not to mention they are suspending people for the stupidist reasons.  All to get them to quit, so the owners don't have to pay severance when they go under/close the doors...
[right][snapback]178610[/snapback][/right]
sounds like my work, some guy showed up 2 minutes late (he wasn't actually late because you have to fob in at your work station, he was in the building on time) and they gave him 3 days off! I swear, this place is run by nazis.

I missed 1 sticker, and ive been on the job for 3 months, and they said if i miss another one im gonna get in a lot of !@#$. :o
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I got called back into work next week to. And for 3 weeks in a row. There is no mercy for us lazy bastards.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
i'd love to hear that, come on in to work call.

other i don't want to get.
'03 Focus SVT