Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrx Converted To Rwd
WRX converted to RWD and drifting/donuts/write off
Video

and the aftermath:
news
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 25 2005, 10:24 PM Wrote:WRX converted to RWD

Self fulfilling prophecy IMO. Why try to fix what ain't broke? They had a better car before they touched it.

EDIT: That video has been circulating around Subaru camps for at least a month and the drivers universally condemed.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Daddy is going to be upset when he looks for his WRX in the driveway...
HAHAH.. AAHAHAHAHHA... :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
What a complete and utter waste of a great vehicle. Serves them right.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Its not THAT bad of an idea what he did. A rear wheel drive car is going to be superior in more then a couple things... It could have been a very positive project.

The 'driving' though ... yeah .. ok thats not so good. He deserves that.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
What a goon, he deserved every bit of that.

He also got PWN3ED big time.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I would have used that car right.
Subaru Drivers... yeash...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

hey I actually liked that scoobie, and I must say RWD is no match for AWD. The only reason you'd want RWD is to do burn outs cause if you have driven a AWD car you'd already know that it acts/reacts like a RWD car does for the most part, just easier to control.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
you know though, the odd fact that this was in New Zealand and he got nailed for it is funny, and he so desirved the charges brought against him...........

As For the Subaru......... in New Zealand they retail something like $90,000.00 new for WRX there.....
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Oct 26 2005, 06:39 PM Wrote:you know though, the odd fact that this was in New Zealand and he got nailed for it is funny, and he so desirved the charges brought against him...........

As For the Subaru......... in New Zealand they retail something like $90,000.00 new for WRX there.....
[right][snapback]151714[/snapback][/right]

isn't the AUS dollar like half of the loonie??

my bad:

1.00 CAD
Canada Dollars = 1.13289 AUD
Australia Dollars
1 CAD = 1.13289 AUD 1 AUD = 0.882701 CAD

Impreza WRX
WRX Sedan Manual $40,990.00*
WRX Hatch Manual $41,440.00*
Impreza WRX STI
WRX STI Sedan Manual $56,990.00*

that's what they go for in aussie land
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
that's austraila, not new zealand....

Subaru WRX STi Price.

2005 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STi are $64,990. NZ dollars, not including the taxes / delivery. base price of the WRX is 45,990. NZ dollars, plus taxes etc....

I was off by 30k, but I was making a guess as everyting costs more there as everything is imported there.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.