Alicia Ross
WOW!

CLICKY

'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
ya really sad

off topic: i really dont think you can make a serious post with that avatar next to it!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Wow, everyone was so convinced it was the boyfriend.

I'll add to my list of reasons to stop watching TV.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ZX5focused,Sep 21 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:ya really sad

off topic: i really dont think you can make a serious post with that avatar next to it!!
[right][snapback]143714[/snapback][/right]
yeah i noticed that after the fact too, lol
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
I knew something was bad :( when I passed by at lunch (I just work down the street from where she lived.)

There were 5 or 6 news trucks with their transmitter antanaes up lining the street. There were more than a couple of helicopters hovering overhead. Her street was blocked off by the police and her neighbour's house was surrounded by yellow police tape.

It's very sad when your 25 year old daughter can get snatched away from your own backyard by a neighbour. :angry:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
It's closure at the very least.
I went to school and was really good friends with Alicia's brother, and i know about 7 people that live on her street.

Its weird to me becuase i grew up in the bayveiw and green lane area...

But like Anthony said, its closure.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Andrew's right.. everyone thought it was the boyfriend... poor guy was fingered by the cops, family, friends, and neighbours as the killer...

2nd Degree Murder at the moment is the charge... probably will stay there as the accused has been cooperative... sad thing is had the killer not shown them where he dumped the body, they probably never would have found her...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)