Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People Think Trucks Can't Handle
http://www.kyhorsepower.com/svt_ky/BOLT_AND_GT.wmv

Now that's what i call a sport truck :D

right click save as
My Mom Says I'm Special
Now thats just sweet :D I'd die for a truck like that, that thing must have a pretty good suspension setup to handle that supercharger and still keep the ass end from swingin.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Wow, that's pretty cool. I'd say the GT was holding back but for on the straights where it takes off like a dart. How is he shifting?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
That's actually pretty bad guys. He ran a 1:48 (and some pretty attrocious driving too). The only thing saving him (and the reason the back end doesn't come around) is because he's on Hoosiers.

I ran a 1:45 there on RA-1s, Apex suspension, stock brakes, stock motor back in 2002. The GT was obviously loollygagging. They both got passed by a Honda Civic and a Mustang 'vert.
Hee Hee...

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=Movie_00012345
P-51,Aug 13 2005, 07: Wrote:The GT was obviously loollygagging.  They both got passed by a Honda Civic and a Mustang 'vert.
[right][snapback]132438[/snapback][/right]
Yeah, WTF is up with that?

"I just like to look good and burn petrol".

At least he gave the Civic owner something to boast to his buddies about.

I can picture that conversation now. :rolleyes:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some People Can't Handle Horsepower.... ANTHONYD 10 2,495 08-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NikiterZTS