Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dissaponited
Well guys, I am totally unhappy with these guys!!! I wanted a cool body kit and all I got was months of being strung along. Ordered my kit on Mar 10, and I still don't have it! It is dissapointing when you make an expensive purchase and you are treated in this fashion. Emails have been sent and received but to no avail. I just want my money back, I found another company that makes urethan kits, I might go with them. I don't know what else to say? Thoughts? :wtf:
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
LOFOCI WAGON,May 26 2009, 12:41 PM Wrote:Well guys, I am totally unhappy with these guys!!! I wanted a cool body kit and all I got was months of being strung along. Ordered my kit on Mar 10, and I still don't have it! It is dissapointing when you make an expensive purchase and you are treated in this fashion. Emails have been sent and received but to no avail. I just want my money back, I found another company that makes urethan kits, I might go with them. I don't know what else to say? Thoughts? :wtf:
[right][snapback]288099[/snapback][/right]

Wow - that sucks ... but frankly based on the prevailing opinion on these guys the fact is that F2 is notorious for this kind of behaviour.

If you have anything in writing from them indicating a likely or probable delivery date - - and assuming that date has long since passed - - send them an email officially cancelling your order because they failed to fulfill their part of the contract ... and yes, you have a contract.

If you don't get a response within 24 hours follow that up with a certified letter (or whatever the US equivalent is) restating your demands ... and then you should contact PayPal or your credit card company about making a claim.

And finally ... if you wanted to up the ante a bit and apply a bit of pressure on Ricardo, you could post up on Focaljet and/or Focus Fanatics about your experience with F2.

Good luck with this and let us know how it works out.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Ya serously, thats just a major piss off. They should be blocked from buyers for comitting this type behaviour. I've heard of them selling the rear disk brake kit and sending no brake line and front rotors lol. One word and a syllable.... Fawk em
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I guess it was shipped on friday, got the tracking number finally. I will never buy from them again, poor business prtactices. I better get all of the kit!!!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
im dreading when im gonna be ordering the header from them.
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
Spinal,May 26 2009, 05:28 PM Wrote:im dreading when im gonna be ordering the header from them.
[right][snapback]288134[/snapback][/right]

Road trip.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

Spinal,May 26 2009, 03:28 PM Wrote:im dreading when im gonna be ordering the header from them.
[right][snapback]288134[/snapback][/right]

Get the FocusSport one, I did!
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...
Yep....you're #4564564567 customer who doesn't wanna deal with them again
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
If you need to deal with them this is who I was dealing with, IIRC he's the owner. Myself I had good experience, while having to wait they did replace a bumper for me that I never bought directly from them but from another person. It was very nice of them. Nowever my good experience is dwarfed by the poor experience.

Anyway heres the contact info I had that I was using:
Ricardo Vega
F2 Focus Performance
Tel: (562)698-3000
Fax: (562)696-6459
ricardo@f2focus.com

yup, F2 sucks more than paris hilton...
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

You will never guess what? My body kit gets shipped yesterday and some f***ed up UPS driver delivers it in Irvine California!! Now Ricardo has to call UPS to trace it, retrieve it and have it sent. This whole experience has been a nightmare! :(
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...
LOFOCI WAGON,May 27 2009, 04:39 PM Wrote:You will never guess what? My body kit gets shipped yesterday and some f***ed up UPS driver delivers it in Irvine California!! Now Ricardo has to call UPS to trace it, retrieve it and have it sent. This whole experience has been a nightmare! :(
[right][snapback]288257[/snapback][/right]

And you know this how? He didn't actually give you the tracking number right - - he just told you that this happened?

Sounds like a case of deflection to me ... UPS simply would never deliver a package destined for Canada to California ... there would have to be multiple, multiple massive failures on their part for that to happen ... dozens of people would have to f*** up.

If he's actually lying about shipping to you (seems rather convenient that after 2 1/2 months of waiting it suddenly gets shipped the same day you tell him to cancel the order) ... then this whole sad affair has taken a significant turn into the fraud lane.

[edited for accuracy]

I'd started doing what I suggested in my earlier email.

LOFOCI WAGON,May 27 2009, 04:39 PM Wrote:You will never guess what? My body kit gets shipped yesterday and some f***ed up UPS driver delivers it in Irvine California!! Now Ricardo has to call UPS to trace it, retrieve it and have it sent. This whole experience has been a nightmare! :(

Well, well, well .. will the wonders of teh internetz never cease ... if you want I'm pretty sure I've figured out Ricardo's home address and phone number.

ZTWsquared,May 27 2009, 05:56 PM Wrote:

Well, well, well .. will the wonders of teh internetz never cease ... if you want I'm pretty sure I've figured out Ricardo's home address and phone number.
[right][snapback]288271[/snapback][/right]

:unsure:

This how it played out, 2 different deliveries with the same tracking. UPS told me that the tracking number was reused? I checked last night and my shipment is still on the more. I don't understand it, UPS said that they have so many packages in the system that tracking numbers get reused WTF? So my one box was never delivered, both are traveling together! Does that make sense, cuz I'm wondering myself :rolleyes:
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

Fat Guy in Small Car...
LOFOCI WAGON,May 28 2009, 11:19 AM Wrote:This how it played out, 2 different deliveries with the same tracking. UPS told me that the tracking number was reused? I checked last night and my shipment is still on the more. I don't understand it, UPS said that they have so many packages in the system that tracking numbers get reused WTF? So my one box was never delivered, both are traveling together! Does that make sense, cuz I'm wondering myself :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]288325[/snapback][/right]

I dont know how much of a difference UPS is from FedEx, but we NEVER reuse tracking numbers. The only thing reused is boxes with old stickers / labels / tracking numbers on them but they get x'd over with a sharpie so the person scanning knows to look for the proper one. Sounds like they are BS'ing you for their screwup. Having so many boxes in the system is even more of a reason to have different tracking numbers so peoples things arrive on time in the right place...

Yeah .... I don't know about the whole reusing thing .... I've been working in shipping for 5 years now dealing with all the major couriers (and some of the crappy smaller ones) and I have NEVER come across that.

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
I wanted to stay outta this but I just had to finally chime in.

No courier company with any brains at all, NVM one as large as UPS and here's why:

Remember that what you are dealing with is a huge database of irecords. Each individual record has all the items details (who sent it, what it is, where its going)

To reuse numbers for items to be shipped would be suicidal because as soon as you would use the same number a second time, the database would get corrupted because you'd be linking two different things with two different sets of details.

I call B.S. on F2's explanation.

NefCanuck