Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyb Agx
in all honesty, i'm not down with price matching/beating....i'm just fooling around

we [PI] never have been, and have never had to price match/beat to gain a customer. We feel that the service we provide our customers [weather at the sales person level, or product delivery time (9 times out of 10 it's spot on however...i do know some of you have waited longer than anticipated)] is #1 in the business. and that's part of what makes us sucessful in what we do.

while some may argue that the best price always wins, i assure you that we would not be as sucessful as we are if that were the case...

ok...i'm stepping off my podium now :P

go ahead bunny...beat my [and anyone else's] prices to pulp!!! :lol:

Someone give me a damn price :ph34r: :blink: :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
what can you get them for Anthony?
ANTHONYD,Jul 27 2005, 12:41 PM Wrote:what can you get them for Anthony?
[right][snapback]125749[/snapback][/right]
ya im wondering what they go for from a performance shop. i know i can order them through canadian tire and i get employee discount there, but im not sure on the price(will check tonight)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
hey if the price is right i want in on this gb for the kyb agx, do they fit the SVT model if anyone knows?

by the way, what is the difference between getting these shocks/struts and springs compared to a cup/coilover kit?
SLIP STREAM SVT,Jul 27 2005, 04:35 PM Wrote:hey if the price is right i want in on this gb for the kyb agx, do they fit the SVT model if anyone knows?

by the way, what is the difference between getting these shocks/struts and springs compared to a cup/coilover kit?
[right][snapback]125824[/snapback][/right]
these are just shocks
they are adjustable for street and track use

you have to supply the springs
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
a speed shop near montreal said to me 750$ CAN and this is without taxe... he said to me CASH! ... so hi buy the KYB GR-2 for 320 with tax :rolleyes:
Cardomain: Click Here!
MonChar.com ICI!
PpasSFocus,Jul 28 2005, 02:45 AM Wrote:a speed shop near montreal said to me 750$ CAN  and this is without taxe... he said to me CASH! ... so hi buy the KYB GR-2 for 320 with tax  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]125891[/snapback][/right]
I paid 633 $ for my agx with tax . in ottawa

focus svt bleu sonic .
^^^that's a good deal^^^
does anyone know if they will fit the SVT focus?

also, since they sell them on ebay for like $295 usd, that means with the exchange rate it's going for only $365 CAD, so is someone gonna beat that price for a group buy?
SLIP STREAM SVT,Jul 28 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:does anyone know if they will fit the SVT focus?
[right][snapback]125969[/snapback][/right]

Yes

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=12062
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
what's the price on these?

is the GB still on? How much with install?

How much better are these going to be than the gr-2's?

or should i not worry about it and just get the eibach sway bars? :lol: :lol:
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jul 28 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:what's the price on these?

is the GB still on? How much with install?

How much better are these going to be than the gr-2's?

or should i not worry about it and just get the eibach sway bars?   :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]125981[/snapback][/right]

GR-2 are really no better then stock, maybe the valving is a little better but there really only stock replacement struts and shocks. The agx would by far be the best way to go if the car is lowered any amount.
My Mom Says I'm Special
maybe someone should talk to the ebay guy about a groupbuy or cheaper shipping.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Okay.//

I havent forgotten about you guys, I'm very busy this week and i had a funeral to attend so, I've been preoccupied!

I'm working on a price for individuals and a GB but, I didnt realize how many people were interested...I thought 2-3 and that was including myself!

Everyone that is interested in joining the GB please PM me and just say add me to the list for AGX..I'll get prices A.S.A.P.

Also, Anthony...I was totally screwing around too...I, in no way, run a performance shop and my knowledge base is limited compare to you guys!

Anyone that wants performance gear or info should talk to Anthony cause he is far more qualified. I am only supporting this GB cause I wanted a set for myself and thought I'd gauge interest...Anthony is the one that originally told me about this product!