Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb Exhaust Tip
I am looking for a chrome Exhaust Tip.
Any good used ones available?
Cheers. <_<
Why buy used? Crappy Tire, $10. Had mine for 3 years, it looks as good as new.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeh man, get a new one...

vibrant, for example, has a huge selection from $12.00 and up...all sizes and various styles!!
I've seen a few cdn tire wones rust to hell after 1 winter. I guess anything thats a real stainless steel will work good, rather than a polished tip.
Raine:

Off topic but, Guinness ( in my opinion ) is best when it is drunk from a slowly poured ( 5 minutes ) pint glass of draft. Guinness has to be poured in steps giving each layer a chance to settle.
Drinking Guinness from a bottle is a no no.
Cheers.
wpgzx5,Jun 17 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:Raine:

Off topic but, Guinness ( in my opinion ) is best when it is drunk from a slowly poured ( 5 minutes ) pint glass of draft. Guinness has to be poured in steps giving each layer a chance to settle.
Drinking Guinness from a bottle is a no no.
Cheers.
[right][snapback]115006[/snapback][/right]

Spoken like a true drinker of the holy brew. Pouring guiness is a skilled art, and I completely agree that it is never to be consumed from bottle or can unless in the uttermost of need (i.e. me when camping). However, that commercial just cracks me up because I had a friend in Ireland that used to yell everything like the guy that says "DRINK GUINESS DRAUGHT? STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE? BRILLIANT!".

I dunno where you're from, but we have to go for a pint one day and talk about the intricities of Irish beer.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Off topic

Originally from jolly old England. And one day, I will take you up on the offer.
Cheers.
I have the ford factory chrome tip available.

shoot me a pm offer and we can set up a deal.

Before:

[Image: exhaust1.jpg]

After:

[Image: exhaust2.jpg]
Run your car, not your mouth
" shoot me a pm offer and we can set up a deal. "

ZOOM: PM sent.
wpgzx5,Jun 19 2005, 09:52 AM Wrote:" shoot me a pm offer and we can set up a deal. "

ZOOM: PM sent.
[right][snapback]115405[/snapback][/right]

ZOOM:

I sent paypal for this exhaust tip on June 27/05.

It has now been over three weeks and I have not yet received it, when was it shipped?

Thanks.
I must apologize on this one big time I dropped the ball. I shipped it really late, my bad. Ask around, Iam usually not like this at all. So to try and speed it up shiped it out and I sent it Xpresspost to you at no extra charge of course. You should recieve it asap.

I will pm you the tracking number.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Jul 20 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:I must apologize on this one big time I dropped the ball. I shipped it really late, my bad. Ask around, Iam usually not like this at all. So to try and speed it up shiped it out and I sent it Xpresspost to you at no extra charge of course. You should recieve it asap.

[right][snapback]123650[/snapback][/right]

Got the PM and the tracking number.

Thanks for the speedy follow up. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
wpgzx5,Jul 20 2005, 09:12 AM Wrote:
ZOOM,Jul 20 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:I must apologize on this one big time I dropped the ball. I shipped it really late, my bad. Ask around, Iam usually not like this at all. So to try and speed it up shiped it out and I sent it Xpresspost to you at no extra charge of course. You should recieve it asap.

[right][snapback]123650[/snapback][/right]

Got the PM and the tracking number.

Thanks for the speedy follow up. Much appreciated.

Cheers.
[right][snapback]123712[/snapback][/right]

ZOOM:

Tip arrived safe and sound today.

Thanks again.