Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuning Today..
Woho, like a crack addict waiting for his dealer. I sit here waiting for Pat to come with a truck and pick up my car.

I'm just excited.....nobody is here at home to tell....

Strange enough, i've got a check engine light when I moved my car ever so gently to the street.....its not like I changed anything :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :rolleyes: :unsure:
good luck and we cant wait to hear the numbers you put down!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
hardk0re,Apr 22 2005, 10:43 AM Wrote:Woho, like a crack addict waiting for his dealer.  I sit here waiting for Pat to come with a truck and pick up my car.

I'm just excited.....nobody is here at home to tell....

Strange enough, i've got a check engine light when I moved my car ever so gently to the street.....its not like I changed anything  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:  :rolleyes:  :unsure:
[right][snapback]103649[/snapback][/right]

Cool. Are they going to have the car in all afternoon?

I'll probably be at Steeda today, but not with my focus. I got this little Honda Civic for a rental. I wonder if they will beat the living s**t outta me if I roll up with a Civic? :twak:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
You... bastard. What are you getting at Steeda?

Why am I posting this... I'm calling you right now! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:headbang:

Cant wait to see what that T25 pushes out!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
How long are you going to be there to? Milton is sort of on my way home from Hamilton?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Apr 22 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:How long are you going to be there to? Milton is sort of on my way home from Hamilton?
[right][snapback]103675[/snapback][/right]

I'll spend a little bit of time at Steeda, gonna pick up some stuff for NOS2GO4ME and maybe a few things for myself. I'd say I'd be there for about an hour or so, then go to my sister's place in Milton, and finally head to my hotel in TO. I'll be in TO most of the weekend for a course.

And since the course qualifies for employee training and development, I get a rental car, gas, and meals paid for. How sweet is that. I'm just a little disappointed that my car doesn't have cruise.

Look out for big guy driving a burgandy/red civic. That's probably me.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
nice, give us results as soon as you're back.. i am so anxious to see what you can pull with it
ZX3T gone..
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 22 2005, 10:47 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Apr 22 2005, 11:33 AM Wrote:How long are you going to be there to? Milton is sort of on my way home from Hamilton?

I'll spend a little bit of time at Steeda, gonna pick up some stuff for NOS2GO4ME and maybe a few things for myself. I'd say I'd be there for about an hour or so, then go to my sister's place in Milton, and finally head to my hotel in TO. I'll be in TO most of the weekend for a course.

And since the course qualifies for employee training and development, I get a rental car, gas, and meals paid for. How sweet is that. I'm just a little disappointed that my car doesn't have cruise.

[right][snapback]103682[/snapback][/right]

Thats nice.

So hardcore how long will you be in Milton?

:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Apr 22 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:

Thats nice.

[right][snapback]103708[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
:lol: Ownage. :lol: .. I wish i could come see the tuning hardcore... be sure to post how it goes... if i can convince my dad to let me put on the charger ill be getting my tuning done at steeda. be sure to mention any problems. i'd really like to keep my engine intact. :ph34r: :lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Ouch, burnt! :D

I'm interested in how this turns out for hardk0re.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
It was a fuktastic day!

No dyno for me, not even a trailer queen. More like trailer trash today :o

My car smokes like crazy, only after its been running for a minute or so and when I punch the gas.

I had a hunch it was my return line, when I went to leave steeda someone pat brought out to look at the car said it could be the oil return because I routed it kinda stupid(he didn't say this but I could tell he thought it).

Probably is why I never noticed this when I ran my car before testing it at home, since it was on ramps the oil return probably worked fine....so I'll try and fix this up tommorow and hopefully i'll get it to run without smoke.....

Good news I got a base tune so its drivable back up for tuning....

Ah don't you just love working on your own car.

So how did Steeda do?

I am planning on taking the focus there Mid may and would love some feedback. Good or bad.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Kevin, as soon as pat told me on msn what happenned I knew it was your oil return.

they can be very very picky.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
so what was it? oil return was kinked ? or too small ? hopefully i won't have an issue too.. was it leaking past the seals? did you fix it ?
ZX3T gone..
2001 ZTS,Apr 22 2005, 12:28 PM Wrote:

Thats nice.

[right][snapback]103708[/snapback][/right]

:huh: :( *begins to cry*

Oscar The Grouch,Apr 25 2005, 09:27 AM Wrote::huh:  :(  *begins to cry*
[right][snapback]104274[/snapback][/right]

Not quite, but close :)

I've shelved the turbo project for now.....too many other things going on in my life right now...maybe I'll work on it a little and give it another go in a month or so....