Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Blue Car
Yeah so I did my wheels Friday, mounted em on.. i think it looks ok.. they were all scratched up anyway so this is alot better..

yeah i know its dirty and not all perfect, but i dont care. just look at the wheels ;)

overall in the driveway with the ProdogÃ
[Image: wheels%20028-re.jpg]

mmmm... azenis
[Image: wheels%20027-re.jpg]

[Image: wheels%20023-re.jpg]

hmm, whats that in front
[Image: wheels%20022-re.jpg]

and heres the teaser for whats soon to come.. just remounted it to do the piping..
[Image: wheels%20029-re.jpg]
ZX3T gone..
awww...I miss my blue car...

yess, thats right I had a blue ZTS before the Beige ZTS, and before the orange ZX5...

Looks great man...I don't think I've seen your car before!! color kicks ass and the rims look wiked!!
Thanks for the nice comments

You had a Malibu Blue ZTS ? I didn't even know they existed.. I thought this color was only on the Street Editions.. or did you mean another blue ;)

yeah the only pic i had i think was the avatar hehe :P im just too lazy to take pics now..

what about the cloths, i thought they looked really good :D
ZX3T gone..
those tires loo awsome, so does that intercooler,,,*thumbs up*
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
what kind of paint did u use!?
thanks again.. now only needs boost in that intercooler :P

has for the paint, i used the same as him here.. i bought it before i saw the thread :lol:
http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...indpost&p=99394
ZX3T gone..
those look awsome for a DIY!
Thats the colour I wish I bought...looks good with those dark rims.. :banger:

You'll be able to keep your piping a little higher than mine with that intercooler...its looking good :)
hardk0re,Apr 10 2005, 09:05 PM Wrote:Thats the colour I wish I bought...looks good with those dark rims..  :banger:

You'll be able to keep  your piping a little higher than mine with that intercooler...its looking good :)
[right][snapback]100223[/snapback][/right]

yeah thats the colour i wanted.. im glad i found one too at the price i wanted.. aren't too many around as it is, when you want one used :rolleyes:

about the intercooler, thats why i was looking to see how yours was getting low, trying to compare the end tanks/outlets..if i had mounted it like flo, a bit higher, my outlets would've been alot higher and would've been easier.. but its thicker and i couldn't seeit fit any high even cutting out the foam

thanks
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Apr 10 2005, 02:11 PM Wrote:...You had a Malibu Blue ZTS ? I didn't even know they existed.. I thought this color was only on the Street Editions.. or did you mean another blue ;)...
[right][snapback]100132[/snapback][/right]

Well, it was a 2000ZTS and it was close but, it was more that icey-blue color...but its very similar..at least to my memory...

Forget what the actaul blue was called..... :(
I want to do that but i can't finger out how to i only have four tires...unless i put crx rims that are lying around in my basment?....how would i go about painting them
dmcisaac,Apr 10 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:I want to do that but i can't finger out how to i only have four tires...unless i put crx rims that are lying around in my basment?....how would i go about painting them
[right][snapback]100267[/snapback][/right]

The CRX has a different bolt pattern so the rims wont fit.. When I painted my wheels, I had my car sitting on jackstands. Probably not the safest way to do it, but it worked for me.
looks really good man. nice job
guilty,Apr 11 2005, 05:20 AM Wrote:
dmcisaac,Apr 10 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:I want to do that but i can't finger out how to i only have four tires...unless i put crx rims that are lying around in my basment?....how would i go about painting them
[right][snapback]100267[/snapback][/right]

The CRX has a different bolt pattern so the rims wont fit.. When I painted my wheels, I had my car sitting on jackstands. Probably not the safest way to do it, but it worked for me.
[right][snapback]100283[/snapback][/right]

looks awesome...yeah crx rims should be 4x100 where as focus rims are 4x108 so it should be a no go unless they are aftermarket rims with a dual bolt pattern in which case usually is 4x100/108 :D
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Looks really good. Much nicer than what most people do. It's not TOO dark. Good job...

Now get some sexy 17's and your set :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
haha nah.. i dont want to flash too much.. and the 17s are heavy, and road race too.. and the roads are too ugly to be rolling on nice wheels :P
ZX3T gone..
That's a very slick setup... and I'm mopping up drool over the tires :D :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
SWEET ! - again nice tires!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
sweet.