[Image: Picture219_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture220_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture223_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture225_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture226_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture227_21Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture228_21Mar05.jpg]
I especially like the second one... mmm side shot of rims :D

Nice quality on that phone in the right situation, Jay!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:bowdown:
That is just about the sweetest focus I've ever seen!
have to agree, i love your focus, if you ever want to sell it, keep me in mind :D, and just a stupid question, like bikes much? lol :P
Nice pictures for a cell phone and great bikes.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Jay do you have enough toys?
lol in the house i got more lol
just exactly how rich are your folks to get u all that stuff????
Run your car, not your mouth
Sweet pics, sweet toys, I envy you Jay! :P
thanks for the comments

as for the bikes. the red motorbike is my dads. he keeps bugging me to go get my bike license as for the dirt bike thats my moms lol and my bro mostly uses it but I have my fun to on it and the pocket bike is also lol my moms but for me and chris lol
COOL.

A prestine stored focus. :P
you should get a rear brake conversion for your ride, looks kind of weird to have the big ass rims and the little drum under it...but as always i wish i had 4 hands to give your ride 4 thumbs up
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
rear brake conversion is something i been looking into. Im going to wait till next year. Get the car boosted this summer destroy the stock breaks then replace them with a big brake kit.
that car sucks ass.......

hehehehehe
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges