Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any More Updates
hi, i don't know if anyone else is still interested, but i'm still very, and still deciding on who is best to go with... but i was wondering if Steeda.ca has anymore updates with the SCT Flasher? also has anyone heard anything about "Sniper Tuning"
I can update and tell you SVT DEAN is in da house right now...............HI DEAN!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
From what I understand, we're tuning a JRSC SVTF on saturday. If that's the case, I will make sure we post a dyno chart for ya ;) I've only 'heard' of Sniper Tuning... don't know much about it.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Yay JRSC SVT TUNE :D let me know how it goes
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
BrooksZX3,Jan 6 2005, 01:54 PM Wrote:From what I understand, we're tuning a JRSC SVTF on saturday.  If that's the case, I will make sure we post a dyno chart for ya  ;)  I've only 'heard' of Sniper Tuning... don't know much about it.
[right][snapback]77634[/snapback][/right]

I'm interested too. I've been pricing the JRSC for the SVTF (possible spring project) and you guys are the cheapest so far....can't wait to see what #'s you get out of her.
We just got his new parts in today too, going to install them this sat as well: TB, STS, xcalibrator and dyno tune... in combination with his JRSC... she'll be a fun little sleeper! :ph34r:

I will definitely let you guys know how it goes.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
silver02svtf,Jan 6 2005, 07:56 PM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,Jan 6 2005, 01:54 PM Wrote:From what I understand, we're tuning a JRSC SVTF on saturday.  If that's the case, I will make sure we post a dyno chart for ya  ;)   I've only 'heard' of Sniper Tuning... don't know much about it.
[right][snapback]77634[/snapback][/right]

I'm interested too. I've been pricing the JRSC for the SVTF (possible spring project) and you guys are the cheapest so far....can't wait to see what #'s you get out of her.
[right][snapback]77702[/snapback][/right]

Awesome stuff dood, come talk to me when the time is right ;)
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
How about for us regular SVT's? How are the tunes coming for stock/stock+intake etc...? Anything? We've been waiting patiently for quite a while now.

Thanks.
SVTmonkey,Jan 6 2005, 11:55 PM Wrote:How about for us regular SVT's? How are the tunes coming for stock/stock+intake etc...? Anything? We've been waiting patiently for quite a while now.

Thanks.
[right][snapback]77756[/snapback][/right]

Just going by bad memory... wasn't the one we posted on a stock SVT? So you're looking for a comparison with an intake only?

Talk about waiting patiently... if the dealer EVAR gets my car back to good I'll be heading to the shop asap so we can do lots of different runs! It's been nearly two months, at least it feels like it... I really can't remember the date lol :o

Carey
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
BrooksZX3,Jan 7 2005, 07:23 AM Wrote:
SVTmonkey,Jan 6 2005, 11:55 PM Wrote:How about for us regular SVT's? How are the tunes coming for stock/stock+intake etc...? Anything? We've been waiting patiently for quite a while now.

Thanks.

Just going by bad memory... wasn't the one we posted on a stock SVT? So you're looking for a comparison with an intake only?

Talk about waiting patiently... if the dealer EVAR gets my car back to good I'll be heading to the shop asap so we can do lots of different runs! It's been nearly two months, at least it feels like it... I really can't remember the date lol :o

Carey
[right][snapback]77795[/snapback][/right]

Well, you guys did a stock one, which is pretty much what I was looking for, but you guys said it was only with 2 pulls and a very conservative one, I wanted to know if any improvements have been made.
SVTmonkey,Jan 7 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,Jan 7 2005, 07:23 AM Wrote:

Thanks.

Carey
[right][snapback]77795[/snapback][/right]

Well, you guys did a stock one, which is pretty much what I was looking for, but you guys said it was only with 2 pulls and a very conservative one, I wanted to know if any improvements have been made.
[right][snapback]77835[/snapback][/right]

Ahh, gotcha. Well as you know my car is the test guinea pig lol so we'll have to wait for my dealer to get the alignment sorted out unfortunately. As I said, once that's done, we'll test several set ups.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
:( Apparently the guy had to leave for a couple weeks on business and we'll be scheduling him in upon his return... the anticipation grows
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Quit waiting and buy the Predator and be cruising now

Tom
1turbofocus,Jan 9 2005, 12:41 AM Wrote:Quit waiting and buy the Predator and be cruising now

Tom
[right][snapback]78044[/snapback][/right]
tom can you sell me the piping for your svt turbo kit and manifold B)
Sure can

Tom
BrooksZX3,Jan 8 2005, 09:15 PM Wrote::(  Apparently the guy had to leave for a couple weeks on business and we'll be scheduling him in upon his return...  the anticipation grows
[right][snapback]78015[/snapback][/right]

Tom, I think you misunderstand them, they are willing to tune, but somehow, their test car got in an accident and the garage take forever to fix, and the other car they were gonna tune, the owner cant come before 2 weeks because of personal occupation,

here its the middle of winter and everything slow down in the performance world, we are'nt lucky with weather as you are down south.

B)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
yep that's right Marc, thanks.

We've done several SVTF tunes recently. There was 3 SVTF's in the shop today getting some work done... all of em also have our base tune and were totally stoked! Was a fun Saturday at the shop :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
so have any improvments been made on the stock tune? you say that 3 others got the tune, what octane was it running on? or did steeda.ca do nothing with the tune after they got the first file done? just wonding how the progress is going because i am still wanting one badly but still can't decide, also does anyone know if that "QUICKTUNE 2005" software is out yet for the SCT Xcalibrator?
SLIP STREAM SVT,Jan 9 2005, 03:42 AM Wrote:so have any improvments been made on the stock tune? you say that 3 others got the tune, what octane was it running on? or did steeda.ca do nothing with the tune after they got the first file done? just wonding how the progress is going because i am still wanting one badly but still can't decide, also does anyone know if that "QUICKTUNE 2005" software is out yet for the SCT Xcalibrator?
[right][snapback]78081[/snapback][/right]
Hey dude, we have been extremely swamped with the holidays and have not had time to work more with these cars but have tuned about 20 cars since we released the results all with great results and incredibly happy customers.

We just finished a set of pulleys on a svtf and he is getting a tune in a week or so, so hopefully we can get him on the dyno. We have had a ton of Focuses in the shop and running our products and tunes within Canada and the US

In addition, a customer with a JR on his car is coming in for a custom tune when he get's back from business travels. His setup will be stock JR pulley, TB and a custom tune..numbers to come shortly

We know a bit more can be had from time with this vehicle but the gains picked up in v 1.0 are already incredible and right inline with where they should be. There is no reason the results shown from our v 1.0 tune should make you un happy with how the car wil respond when we are finished with it

Quick tune 2005 is now available for download and can be used if you purchase the xcalibrator program cable. You can adjust axel ration, tire size, idle/part throttle/full throttle Air Fuel, Engine Timing, Engine Idle, Shift Schedules and Firmness, Rev and Speed Limiters.

We have tunes available for 91-94 octane. These results were with the a safe 93 octane parameters
Black 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
11.1 @ 122
550RWHP 511RWTQ SAE
Tuned by Paul Meister @ Steeda.ca
http://www.steeda.ca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------