Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fiesta St
Not a Focus, but what do you guys think? Damn things got nicer seats than my SVTF!

http://www.pistonheads.com/doc.asp?c=136&i=8060
sexy as hell. I like it!
Run your car, not your mouth
Boo to the Echo hatch headlights and the C-Max rear... and boo to the plain tried-to-be-dressed-up-with-brushed-metal interior... but 10 points for those uber sexy seats. Those look awesome
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Quote:The Fiesta ST will be the first of Ford’s ‘Sports Technologies’ models to carry a new ST badge, without the use of numbers. The generic branding will be adopted by all new ST models introduced from now on.

ummm ok they must be talking about europe

and those look like freestar headlights

2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
Quote:ummm ok they must be talking about europe

and those look like freestar headlights

Yeah that things only available in europe. LOL for the lights, I thought that too.