Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures
after a good wax

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/manusvt/DSCN0456.jpg'>[Image: DSCN0456.jpg]

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/manusvt/DSCN0452.jpg'>[Image: DSCN0452.jpg]

focus svt bleu sonic .
Looks nice and clean, love the interior paint job you did!
Nice SVT Focus. I really like the interior. I was think about doing the same to mine, now for sure I will do the blue.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SWEET

What's the &quot;FS&quot;... &quot;focus sport?&quot;... ?
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
thats look good... aww i miss not having snow :(
dam hot!

You need a short shifter. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Penwraith,Oct 19 2004, 11:04 PM Wrote:SWEET

What's the &quot;FS&quot;... &quot;focus sport?&quot;... ?
I believe that is what it is. That is what I thought.
That's one clean SVT!
I love that color.. and I love the sonic blue interior paint job.

Only thing I can see that I dont like are those APC cannons pointing out the back.. otherwise that's a pretty smooth car.
Oh man.... uber sexy even so stock looking outside. Nice
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
DAMN! Makes me want to change from red inserts to blue, just so I could have an interior that nice.