Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys Finally, My Car Was Perfectly Tunned Today. D
hi guys,
I got my finally tuned today on the dyno. It runs perfectly. 230 whp, 200 wtq I think that is sweet. The A/F at idle is 14.3 and drop to 12.3-12.5 to the end. I'll post the dyno sheet tommorow. btw, I used mafterbuner , it is a nice tools to tune the car.

here is my setup: clicky
where did you get your car tuned? i think i need to do this.

and how much did you pay?
brucktown,Sep 15 2004, 10:25 PM Wrote:where did you get your car tuned? i think i need to do this.

and how much did you pay?
I am in Montreal. I brought the Mafterburner at Chomedy ford. And book 2 hours at L-sport(dyno shop). And done. IT is will sum it up to $500 cdn
Nice numbers. :) glad to see you finaly found something that does it for you. I was under the impression that the mafterburner would not allow you enough to tweak it but it seem like it did it for you.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
damned nice numbers. Hey Steve, see this? Perfectly tuned!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Sep 15 2004, 11:08 PM Wrote:damned nice numbers. Hey Steve, see this? Perfectly tuned!
hey Al, see this? it's my left dam nut! suck on it!

anyhoo.. those ARE indeed good numbers, glad it's finally tuned... I'm going a slightly different route since I have the custom tuning software.. I'm just waiting on a properly sized MAF to finish the package... but my car was heading into the 190WHP range...

and hopefully will have an exhaust soon too... should be plenty for my purposes.

congrats on the tune tho... can't wait to see the dynos
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Very nice numbers.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Thread is useless without graph... =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
He's got graphs on his link......at least i could see them.
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
thats nice, but I think you should build your engine up man cause on your mods list I dont see that you have any new rods, pistons etc.....
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Sep 16 2004, 04:30 AM Wrote:thats nice, but I think you should build your engine up man cause on your mods list I dont see that you have any new rods, pistons etc.....
And why would he need that at this power level? With it properly tuned, he can run this power all day every day on a stock motor
D-Dub,Sep 16 2004, 12:30 AM Wrote:thats nice, but I think you should build your engine up man cause on your mods list I dont see that you have any new rods, pistons etc.....
Lots of guys on FJ are running those same power levels and they never touched the internals.
I think the graphs on the cardomain page are the old ones...

there's a huge dip in power that looks like might be caused by sudden enrichening (10.0 on the the numbers).. and the car starts off lean, dips rich, then goes slightly lean in the second pic (the one with the numbers)...

but yeah, the numbers are very strong...

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Puppet am I wrong at saying that you are looking for something a little more consistent A/F ratio wise?
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Jays2000ZX3,Sep 16 2004, 08:01 AM Wrote:
D-Dub,Sep 16 2004, 04: Wrote:thats nice, but I think you should build your engine up man cause on your mods list I dont see that you have any new rods, pistons etc.....
And why would he need that at this power level? With it properly tuned, he can run this power all day every day on a stock motor
I assumed since he is running double the hp that after a year or so hes gonna experiance problems.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Paparoach,Sep 16 2004, 08:18 AM Wrote:Puppet am I wrong at saying that you are looking for something a little more consistent A/F ratio wise?
I noticed that loverpig has a 2 point varience in a/f ratio from idle to redline. What would this effect? Why would Steve be looking for it to be more consistent (damn, I get a day off from university and still wanna learn. What a champ)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
pretty impressive for a vortech'd focus.. didn't think they could easily get to those numbers.. would've went that route instead

how much did you vortech setup cost ya?
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Sep 16 2004, 02:59 PM Wrote:pretty impressive for a vortech'd focus.. didn't think they could easily get to those numbers.. would've went that route instead

I havent been able to find anything for under 5g's.

Stick with your setup Berin ;) Were one of a kind :lol: Not really I guess, since theres two of us.
Flofocus,Sep 16 2004, 03:49 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Sep 16 2004, 02:59 PM Wrote:pretty impressive for a vortech'd focus.. didn't think they could easily get to those numbers.. would've went that route instead

Stick with your setup Berin ;) Were one of a kind :lol: Not really I guess, since theres two of us.
yeah they're not cheap i agree..

hehe two of a kind with the getho
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Sep 17 2004, 02:07 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Sep 16 2004, 03:49 PM Wrote:

yeah they're not cheap i agree..

hehe two of a kind with the getho
Looks like Vortech is the path for me. I got my new internals yesterday ! :D
14.5@93 (ZEX Wet 55Shot)