Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Svt On The Donvalley
Hey, i saw a Red SVTF on the DonValley on Sunday around 9:30 - 10pm we waved at each other and then i got stuck behind a slow poke and he zoomed off but i eventually caught up to him and we both down shifted into third (at least it his car sounded like it was in third) while we were going approx. 120km/h and then i zoomed off going 180 km/h and never saw him again... it was really nice seeing another SVTF! to bad i don't see many around! i'd like to race one and see how my skills are compared to other SVTF owners!
come race me... mine is a red 02... all stock... ;) ...from the outside...
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur
SVT dean,Jun 8 2004, 06:28 AM Wrote:what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur
ah ah ah... I almost pee my pants from laughing dean...

first of all, I live in london, maybe thats why you never see me...

secondo... your car isnt a saleen, stop bragging about it... its a body kit, not a saleen focus...

Its like me saying that I own a jackson racing focus.... there is no suck think... :rolleyes:

I told you, come down to either grand bend or st-tomas and I'll put 100$ down on a race. Talk is cheap...
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
lol.... i'll come up to sparta one night... lol i sure as hell wont be betting though.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Mark, give me until the end of july and I'll take that bet.

I need the extra $100.00

:D
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
SVT dean,Jun 8 2004, 06:28 AM Wrote:what up i just think you 2 are scared of the SVTF Saleen cuz i never seem to see any one cuz its all a blur
***zoom****

right over m head.

Like Dean's dashboard. :ph34r:
SLIP STREAM SVT,Jun 7 2004, 08:46 PM Wrote:i zoomed off going 180 km/h and never saw him again
Why were you doing double the speed limit on the DVP?

Can we transfer this thread to the street racing section?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)