Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Svt
boost til'bust,Jun 11 2004, 01:1 Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 8 2004, 02:46 PM Wrote:
naz,Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM Wrote:if your ZX3 has been reliable and you like it, it might be worth it just to pick up the SVT suspension components swap them in, get some really good tires..
....and turbo your Zx3....the SVT wont even be able to remotely keep up to you.

I was in your boat last year....trade the ZX3 in for an SVT....I decided to keep my ZX3 and started collecting parts for the turbo.
yea, but then you would be a boosted car vs. a non boosted car. What if the guy with the svt puts boost on his car too, then he would blow YOUR doors off! :o
word of wisdom... ;)
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
french_connection,Jun 10 2004, 11:03 PM Wrote:
boost til'bust,Jun 11 2004, 01:1 Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 8 2004, 02:46 PM Wrote:
naz,Jun 8 2004, 10:33 AM Wrote:if your ZX3 has been reliable and you like it, it might be worth it just to pick up the SVT suspension components swap them in, get some really good tires..
....and turbo your Zx3....the SVT wont even be able to remotely keep up to you.

I was in your boat last year....trade the ZX3 in for an SVT....I decided to keep my ZX3 and started collecting parts for the turbo.
yea, but then you would be a boosted car vs. a non boosted car. What if the guy with the svt puts boost on his car too, then he would blow YOUR doors off! :o
word of wisdom... ;)
:unsure: *looks around to make sure marc isn't watching* :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]