Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Car.. Not Happy Though..
S2 Steeda,May 31 2004, 08:43 PM Wrote:I am doing pretty good. Modding like crazy here. Did some interior painting this past weekend, basically just matched the silver color paint of the radio bezel (factory color) and repainted it plus the vent rings, not the vents, the dash surround also. Looks awesome!

Might be asking you a couple Q'z sometime soon.... B)
Sure anything you need just let me know.. You know I would never steer you wrong, don't hesitate to ask anything bud.

Just get a couple of big fat dudes to always drive around with you..

1. Your car will be lower

2. Your handling will improve

3. Nobody will fuk with you

4. Everyone loves big fat dudes

..'this solution has been brought to you by microbunny of focuscanada fame'
microbunny,May 31 2004, 09:23 PM Wrote:Just get a couple of big fat dudes to always drive around with you..

1. Your car will be lower

2. Your handling will improve

3. Nobody will fuk with you

4. Everyone loves big fat dudes

..'this solution has been brought to you by microbunny of focuscanada fame'
LOL I cant get 4 to ride around... I'm gutted, almost completely. Just have 2 front seats and a center console. I have a rear upper strut bar in the back and no spare tire, actually nothing is back there. Took all the panels and extra metal out.

LOL thanks for the suggestion though :)
Yeah I was checking out some threads on weight reduction but when you are 6'4" tall and weigh about 260lbs you don't worry about things like that. :D
S2 Steeda,May 31 2004, 09:32 PM Wrote:Yeah I was checking out some threads on weight reduction but when you are 6'4" tall and weigh about 260lbs you don't worry about things like that. :D
Every bit counts, lol
Yeah definitely true. My car is still a daily driver, probably will always be so for me to add some performance and looks to the car, works fine for me. Might have to lay off the cheeseburgers though..lol
S2 Steeda,May 31 2004, 09:37 PM Wrote:Yeah definitely true. My car is still a daily driver, probably will always be so for me to add some performance and looks to the car, works fine for me. Might have to lay off the cheeseburgers though..lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fokuzsport has some olds pics from back in the day. look at page 2.
Yeah I am really liking that hood you got. Sometime in the future after the header and all that other good stuff. Nice man....
you could always just cut the stock springs if all you want is the look ?

i thought i read somewhere that after a certain point a car can be TOO low and the suspension isn't working the way it was designed to and performance is actually lost not gained.. doesn't make any sense to me to do a 'performance' mod that hurts performance?

your car looks good with that drop btw
1) I have a wings west w-type front lip that is up for grabs if you want just let me know (its yellow).

2) If you go any lower then that be prepared for a loss in ride quality if your not willing to pay for coils or the hr cup kit. I have the sportlines which give a nice look to the car, not tucking yet, but I rub on the rear. I an planning on purchasing coils, or the h&r cup kit to improve the ride quality and still try and maintain the look. the cup kit costs about $900 cdn from the shop that I purchase most of my stuff from.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
YOU have pm!!! :lol: