Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pics
Here's a bunch of up to date pictures of my car. All comments welcome!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Looks good.

I think it would look better if you painted the grill black..
thabrat,May 7 2004, 08:09 PM Wrote:Looks good.

I think it would look better if you painted the grill black..
Ya I gotta do something with the grill but I don't know what!
Like I said paint it or just remove it. Thats just my opionion. Give it a try. If it dont look good put it back on.
I think the grill looks great as is. But if you want to do something with it, have it powdercoated either black or the same colour as the car. Powdercoating will stand up to the road rash thrown at it.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
nice pics Mike!
My other ride is your Mom
I Like It! ;)
Silver 05 ZX4 SES

RPM Black 501 18X7, Falken 215/35/18's, MBRP Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust Gen 2, FocusSport Header and Flex, Eibach Sportlines, Eibach Struts & Shocks, Eibach Sway Bars, AEM Cold Intake, FocusSport Strut Bar, Pioneer Head Unit, Boston 6.5 for Doors, Speedhut White Face Gauges, Momo Pedals, Crystal Clear Bumper Lenses, Niken Shorty Antena, Tint. RS Widebody Kit Ready for 2010...!

Fat Guy in Small Car...
Yup.

Still one of my favorites.
Car looks 100% better with the rims painted Mike. How much did you end up paying for all 4 wheels to be powder coated? Suggestion for the grille? Remove it. To be completely honest with you it looks a little tacky now.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Ya Dan was going to help me with a new grill but he's lost somewhere in the US. I kinda gouged my old grill a bit so I would like to idealy replace it.

I paid $250 for all four rims to get powdercoated.
Looking good man .... *thumbsup*
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
nice.
Run your car, not your mouth
Lookin good ;)
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub