Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my 2000 ZX3 - check it out
Hey guys,

most of you may not know me, but i am GFXjamie's better half

Back earlier this summer, i purchased chromey's silver zx3, with some good mods but just in need of a little TLC to the quarters and needed a new windshield.
[Image: IMG-20120729-00434.jpg]

Basically you get the gist, a stock ish looking zx3, with 17's, lowered and an exhaust is really all you can see.

After buying the car, we got the opportunity to get Tony's old SVT as a parts car, complete with coilovers, svt brake upgrades, euro exterior parts and ofcourse a lot of other parts i couldnt use. Sooooo came the part out again of that car and over the course of a weekend, my car took transformation.

starting with the rear taillights...

[Image: IMG-20120811-00457.jpg]

and a complete look

[Image: IMG-20120811-00458.jpg]

Still had to swap entire front end over, so got going on that...

[Image: IMG-20120811-00456.jpg]

needed to change up the wheels in favour for some more euro flavor that the Borbets off jamie's car brought

[Image: IMG-20120812-00462.jpg]

That was about it for weekend 1, exterior was complete, swapped in SVT seats from the Sedan and jamie took the racing buckets out of mine. Thanks to stupica1 we got a wiked faceplate for the gauges and replaced the molded surround around the stereo with a stock one that has a carbon fibre overlay on it and go a mounting kit from futureshop for it.

Right after that it left for the body shop, a week later had the car back with fresh sheet metal, repainting and molding of the rear bumper

[Image: IMG-20120817-00481.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20120817-00480.jpg]

Then after i being back for a week, going to seans show in burlington (and getting 2nd place ford while jamie took first) i got the new windshield in from a friend at allbrite

With all the safety and cosmetic conerns mostly out of the way, we swapped in the coilovers because the suspension the car came with was sold.... here we go again!

Dropped it on the eibach coilovers, it sits very low ofcourse, but thats the name of the game... can i haz hellaflush? well heres my first attempt

[Image: IMG-20120826-00489.jpg]

All the pictures are just cell pictures jamie has taken, once we are back from the long weekend, we will snap some good ones.

Thanks for looking

[Image: taylor.jpg]

Cars looking great guys!
Now lower it and turbo it.Tongue
Lol it is lowered. All the way down on the eibachs in the back and 4 threads from bottom at front
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
hehe was just kidding...
Lots of work done in a very short period of time. Lol and that's to you and gfxjamie I got me some super nice fenders and doors lol. And i must say jamie and i swapped over that suspension mad quick.
05 focus se SLAMMED! 5 speed tranny swap with exedy stage 3 hypersingle clutch, raceland coils, MBRP exhaust, FSWERKS stage 2 turbo kit. Massive adjusting camber, toe arms. Steeda's HUGE rear sway bar with upgraded links. Roll bar in the back no backseats. no radio and tons of gauges!

...because RACECAR! haha
Looking good!

Any more plans?
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
That car is sweet.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
this car looks awesome, i saw it in person a fewweeks ago

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lookin good any more plans.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold