Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oem Euro Lights And A Few Other Pix.
hey guys i got my oem euro tail light on the car. i had to make my own harness they look great i love them [headbang] i also got a wrc focus keychain i know the pix arnt that good my camera sux any way here are the pix(yes i know my car is very very dirty. it went from -40 one day to +3 the next so everything is slush. so ya the pix.

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys001.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys002.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys0005.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys0004.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys003.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys006.jpg]

[Image: us005.jpg]

and here is the key chain

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys007.jpg]

[Image: the%20focusghtsandkeys012.jpg]

enjoy
zetec crew #200
If you can chop your own wood you will warm yourself twice
Zetec: Its always on
nice... Love how clean they make the car look ... well, sort of...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

did you get them wired up correctly?

You should be on the look out for an SVT with the same euro tails.
'03 Focus SVT
ya wired up good. i cant wait to see the svt.
zetec crew #200
They look good! But what are you using for a reverse light?

Are you still planning on doing the reverse light/fog light in the SVT bumper? Like the WRC.....? :D

Did your car not come with a rear wiper? or did you delete it? kinda looks like you don't have a washer nozzle in the 3rd brake light either
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
That looks very nice, simple but man it looks good.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
SL8RZZX3,Jan 19 2009, 10:35 PM Wrote:They look good! But what are you using for a reverse light?
[right][snapback]279823[/snapback][/right]

think that he just might be using the ambers for reverse lights.

I know thats what I do, and haven't had any hassle or problems from anyone for over 3 years.
'03 Focus SVT
i dont have reverce lights. im gonna wrc style my svt rear when i get it painted. and imo if you are stupid enough that you need little white lights to tell you when a car is backing up you shouldnt be driving. rear wiper was deleted.
zetec crew #200
looks good. u need some reverse lights to make it legal, and a nice car wash
My other ride is your Mom
faster_than_u,Jan 19 2009, 07:28 PM Wrote:i dont have reverce lights. im gonna wrc style my svt rear when i get it painted. and imo if you are stupid enough that you need little white lights to tell you when a car is backing up you shouldnt be driving. rear wiper was deleted.
[right][snapback]279833[/snapback][/right]

The WRC Focus has Reverse lights, and rear foglights in it's rear bumper, and yeah you do need a rear back up light as it's illegal not to have one.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 20 2009, 05:25 AM Wrote:
faster_than_u,Jan 19 2009, 07:28 PM Wrote:i dont have reverce lights. im gonna wrc style my svt rear when i get it painted. and imo if you are stupid enough that you need little white lights to tell you when a car is backing up you shouldnt be driving. rear wiper was deleted.
[right][snapback]279833[/snapback][/right]

The WRC Focus has Reverse lights, and rear foglights in it's rear bumper, and yeah you do need a rear back up light as it's illegal not to have one.
[right][snapback]279853[/snapback][/right]

i know they have the lights i said i was GONNA do the wrc style when i get my svt rear painted. and putting a header on your car is illegal too and we still do it

like this
[Image: wrc_focus_rs_2004.jpg]
zetec crew #200

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving Hatch Reverse Lights To Look Euro Focus man. Focus. 22 6,201 03-26-2010, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Frost__2001
  Euro Spec Tail Lights drunkinmonkey 17 6,178 09-01-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post: faster_than_u
  Best Place For Euro Body Parts & Lights Drivesthebeast 7 2,223 11-29-2004, 03:47 PM
Last Post: ZX3TUNING