Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's It Worth
Thinking about selling my Focus off but have no idea what it would be worth so hopefully you guys will have an idea.

03 ZTS, manual. About 140K. Cloth interior, no moonroof but everything else. This will be certified as I don't think it needs much, just did front and rear brakes and everything seemed tight on the front and back end. Needs a front marker light that's one thing I know of.

Anyway, any thoughts? In fairly good condition, has a few knicks on it. Thanks.
My bro at Brampton Chrysler just brought a 03 ZX5 in and it was only worth $2050
So your guess is as good as mine.
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

mustanggt_50,Jan 6 2010, 10:07 PM Wrote:Thinking about selling my Focus off but have no idea what it would be worth so hopefully you guys will have an idea.

03 ZTS, manual. About 140K. Cloth interior, no moonroof but everything else. This will be certified as I don't think it needs much, just did front and rear brakes and everything seemed tight on the front and back end. Needs a front marker light that's one thing I know of.

Anyway, any thoughts? In fairly good condition, has a few knicks on it. Thanks.
[right][snapback]299220[/snapback][/right]

I'd say $3500 as is, but certified &amp; e-tested I'd say closer to $4500, but it really really depends on how clean the car is, and if there is any rust or body damage, and if your a Smoker. if it had the moonroof and heated leather &amp; was auto you could get a little more for it, at my work they have a rough 2002 ZTS with everything with a list price of $3000 as is with 220,000kms on it.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It depends I just sold a 2000 ZX4 SE with 181k SPI engine for 3400$ and only had it listed for a day and had 3 other callers should have asked more, Things are tough but vehicles under 4000.00 are usually an easy sell, ask high then negotiate from there.
Alright, thanks for the help guys.